NFL Poll

Anything not related to Blood Bowl video games.
Colonel Panic

Re: NFL Poll

Postby Colonel Panic » 08 February 2012, 09:09

Hate? I dont hate! Oh wait.. Yes I do.

Pats suck. I hate the Gigants too, but marginally less than I hate to Pats - so go Eli-who-is-now-appearantly-elite-because-he-has-a-great-D :D
You know, Monday Morning I would have found this hurtful, but you're too late! Right now I am in a state of peace. The Pats have been to the Super Bowl 5 times in 11 years, no other team has done that, although Pittsburgh and Buffalo came close. Every one of those five Super Bowls was a close, exciting game. A few breaks don't go the Pats' way, and they're 0-5 in Super Bowls and I'm an emotional wreck. If the Pats catch a couple breaks in '08 and on Sunday, they're 5-0 in those Super Bowls.

And Brady's not going anywhere for a while. 34 isn't 24 but QBs can be effective even late in their careers. I figure Brady has at least 2-4 really good years left in him, a couple okay years, a year where he isn't at all okay but nobody talks about it (and we owe him at least that much). I hope he retires as a Patriot when his time is up, but some terrible team is going to be willing to overpay him and I'm afraid he'll pull a Favre. Just hope it's not the damn jets. Can Ryan Mallett play the part of Aaron Rodgers in that scenario? We'll see.

But until that happens, for the next couple years at least, Pats are going to be among the top teams in the AFC. Especially if we can start drafting defensive players who can actually make a difference. Now would be a great time to start!

Zunova

Postby Zunova » 08 February 2012, 09:52

Was it just me or was anyone else wondering if the Pats coach played Blood Bowl? - Let the bashers score cos we're elf-like and can score quickly! :D

And I do admit to wanting the Giants to win but thought the Pats would take them apart!

Holy Terror

Postby Holy Terror » 08 February 2012, 18:16

I didn't care about either team winning, was a great game to watch and I figured it would be. I was pretty sure the giants were going to come out on top with one of their best players hurt (and Gron was almost useless), Brady playing....crappy the last couple games, and the giants apparently unable to do anything to not win. I mean seriously 3 fumbles that were recovered by the Giants...nuffle was loving on someone I am just saying. And that final TD was hilarious.
Having a bad day? Stop crying and punch a goblin!!!!

Sneak78

Postby Sneak78 » 09 February 2012, 05:48

You guys heard about "Bradying" ? :D I'm doing it all day now. Look it up :D
CaRBB

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 09 February 2012, 09:07

I'll hold off on that until the fifth time I'm in a Super Bowl. Just sitting down like without having been to a SB is technically Sanchezing.

Maybe I should start a "Bellichicking" meme:

Sneak78

Postby Sneak78 » 10 February 2012, 16:19

I'll hold off on that until the fifth time I'm in a Super Bowl. Just sitting down like without having been to a SB is technically Sanchezing.

Maybe I should start a "Bellichicking" meme:
He doesent have his video camera...... :D I think he needs to include that if your going to bring the rings into the equation ;)
CaRBB

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 11 February 2012, 10:38

Ooh a camera joke, the go-to crack of hack Pats haters everywhere! Was wondering when that would come out. :-D

hehe. I'm already looking ahead to next year. NFC East, AFC South, Denver, Baltimore, division games. Hope next season is a good one, for me there's really only one way it can improve!

Sneak78

Postby Sneak78 » 11 February 2012, 13:16

Ooh a camera joke, the go-to crack of hack Pats haters everywhere! Was wondering when that would come out. :-D

hehe. I'm already looking ahead to next year. NFC East, AFC South, Denver, Baltimore, division games. Hope next season is a good one, for me there's really only one way it can improve!
Hehe, c'mon - we cant ignore the fact that all the rings came BEFORE spygate.. ;)

As a Steelers fan, there sure as hell is room for my team to improve :P Atleast they got rid of Arians. Whee!
CaRBB

Proxi Winther Rex

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 11 February 2012, 13:38

ANY upgrade to our LB-corps/secondary would be an improvement... :roll:

Hell... just having some people down there, who knows what they're playing, is an improvement... :D

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 18 December 2012, 03:10

Dohh! I guess its been a while since I last looked up this thread. Ok so if I can only choose 1 team it would be
The Seattle Seahawks, seniority has its privileges!
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

Return to “Off-Topic”