Introductions Thread

Anything not related to Blood Bowl video games.
ReardonMischief

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby ReardonMischief » 30 October 2011, 12:49

Hello everyone,

My name is Matt and I live in the US (Dayton, OH). I am relatively new to Blood Bowl, but I enjoy it a ton. I am a 43 yr old semi-driver when I'm not leaving the pitch full of opponents writhing in pain behind me.
I just love the smell of Blood, especially, if it's from the other team !!

Canaussie

Postby Canaussie » 11 November 2011, 13:54

Hello everyone!
My name is Michael, I am originally from Edmonton, Canada but now live in Melbourne, Australia.
I'm 40 years of age chronologically, but 14 emotionally.
Being a professional chef pays the bills but being a nerd gets my heart a pumpin'!
Been a gamer since I was about 12; started with board games and D&D which lead to miniature wargaming and blood bowl. Nowadays, however, life intrudes upon gaming, so I am content with a bit of online and tabletop blood bowl, but still paint miniatures voraciously.
Musical interests include everything from classical to metal, jazz to country.
Hockey is the best real life sport ever. End of discussion.
Favourite blood bowl races are goblins, goblins, goblins, goblins, skaven, underworld and pro elves.
Fairly liberal political views (let's help others).
Fairly conservative when it comes to the law (throw the book at them).
Religious stance is Insmoniac, Agnostic, Dyslexic (I lay awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog).
Alcohol should be a shade of brown: whisky, beer, brandy.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Look me up online under the coach name "slashers"
"There is no god but Nuffle. He is the One and the Six, the Skull and the Pow."

Sister in Christ

Postby Sister in Christ » 28 November 2011, 07:31

Deleted

Don't be so nosey ;).
Last edited by Sister in Christ on 15 May 2012, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Paul with Hair!

looshkin

Postby looshkin » 29 November 2011, 02:36

right me old china's time to introduce myself.

in game my tag is NOBBYNOBBS, you may see me coming out with random things on a day to day basis. Normally about eating pizza. or moaning about elf teams. Oh god how I moan about them! ive been playing blood bowl for 17 years now since i was a wee nipper. well 11 but still. I play in FOL, ADD, Rmbbl adn most importantly in Fun League. Where I am the butt of most jokes it seems.

bit about me, ive done alot with my life already it seems with regards to jobs and such, worked for gw whilst playing games semi-pro (rts are my thing really), bar manager, travel agent for disney, painter and decorater, games tester. trained as a web designer but have set up my own painting business now (figures) which is picking up and I love doing. I also was in a really bad punk band for a few years as the singer. Now i just play trumpet and have recently started rehearsing with my new band doing ska-punk.

Im pretty laid back and can take a beating very well. I also genuinely feel bad when i kill a player, i prefer to maim them or give everyone groin strains which makes me giggle.

One day ill grow up, but today is not that day.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 10 March 2012, 00:34

:lol: Why not tell us something about yourself, Jimmy Larry. What's your favourite race to play ? Where are you from ? Favourite NFL squad ?

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 09 December 2012, 17:30

Hello Folks! My current Gamertag is SYKOJAK333, for the CE. I could not find the game key for
The LE otherwise it still would be SYKOJAK. I have been playing TT Blood Bowl since 2nd ed.
Came out back when I was a freshman in High School. I had the first incarnation of the Digital
Blood Bowl variety back in the mid 1990s when it was out on DOS.

My favorite Blood Bowl races to play are Dwarves, Human, Wood Elves, Orcs, Chaos, Khemri, and
Goblins. I love any Blood Bowl team that spoofs a real professional sports team, specifically NFL teams.
Speaking of which, my favorite NFL teams are the Buffalo Bills and the Seattle Seahawks.
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 11 December 2012, 10:45

:D Sykojak, they're some interesting teams to follow in the NFL (I'm a New York Giants fan since 1985) and was wondering if you live in either of those towns ?. I still can't believe that the Seattle Seahawks went off to the tune of 58 points on the Arizona Cardinals like they did. The Bills show promise with C.J. Spiller and Co., yet Mario Williams has been pure crap so far.

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 11 December 2012, 23:21

:D Sykojak, they're some interesting teams to follow in the NFL (I'm a New York Giants fan since 1985) and was wondering if you live in either of those towns ?. I still can't believe that the Seattle Seahawks went off to the tune of 58 points on the Arizona Cardinals like they did. The Bills show promise with C.J. Spiller and Co., yet Mario Williams has been pure crap so far.
Its because I grew up in Washington state, hence the reason that I have been a fan of the Seahawks
Since 1980. I started following the Bills when I moved to WNY back in 1998. I became an offical Bills
Fan in 2002 when they sent the Seahawks to the NFC west. So now I root for each team in their
Respective conferences.
The ultimate sin of Nuffle is for a head coach to conceed a match. Nuffle will curse your block dice with skulls and number dice with ones if he does not get his full 16 turns of dues.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 12 December 2012, 06:25

:D Heya, Sykojak...Which part of Washington State if you don't mind me asking ??? I've just moved back down to Southern California after spending 3 years in Kent, Washignton (Approximately 20 minutes South of Downtown Seattle) and followed the Seahawks a lil' bit sort of like a secondary team as my most beloved team is the New York Giants.

SYKOJAK

Postby SYKOJAK » 12 December 2012, 19:27

:D Heya, Sykojak...Which part of Washington State if you don't mind me asking ??? I've just moved back down to Southern California after spending 3 years in Kent, Washignton (Approximately 20 minutes South of Downtown Seattle) and followed the Seahawks a lil' bit sort of like a secondary team as my most beloved team is the New York Giants.
Spokane is where I grew up.

Return to “Off-Topic”