The best table-top league east of the Mississippi (unless you disagree with us, and that's fine, there can be multiple bests) is ready to start it's 9th fantastic season. We are currently sitting at 15-18 coaches (waiting on a few commitments), and we're always looking for fresh meat! With LIBBL, you get:
- Snob Costas commentary
- Jimmy the Sneak the oddsmaker
- A 10-12 game regular season playing against other LRB6+Experimental+Khorne teams
- Inclusion in a league with coaches ranging in experience from 15+ years to 0-2 years
- The LIBBL Magazine, the preeminent magazine for covering Blood Bowl in the United States (so says Snob Costas - EiC)
- The Montauk Cup trophy to the champion
- The Flushing Bowl for all teams that don't qualify for the Montauk Cup
- Some of the best fluff in the world! These coaches are ingenious!
- Two games a month on average - third Saturday of the month at Game Master Games in Hicksville, NY
- If you can't make a gameday, you can make it up by the next month
- Freeform scrimmage schedule to try out teams that you may want to enter into the league in a future season
- A league friendly to newbies!
- OBBLM to track the league and rosters online
- A great group of coaches!
- A good time to start in advance of our post-season 10 World Cup Tournament of Champions!
You need to be a part of this league!!!! PM me if you're interested.
Anything not related to Blood Bowl video games.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests