- Fresh teams (max 1000 Team Value) with rookie players only may join the league.
- Over 5 concessions by a coach in a season and you're booted for the remainder that season - that's a coach limit, not just a team limit. Get booted two seasons in a row and you're banned for the third season. Disconnections which fail to reconnect will count as concessions.
- A season is approximately 6 weeks-long.
- The teams and leaderboard reset every season.
- At the end of a season, 16 coaches qualify for the seasonal playoffs ("Champion Cup"). The season will qualify the best team of each race. If a coach qualified more than one team, only the highest ranked team is qualified.
- The 16 coaches and their teams plays in a Knockout tournament with Cyans on the line (see below), as well as a unique skill awarded to the MVP of the winning team of the final of the tournament: Fan Favorite. This skill is described in LRB6 as follow:Fan Favourite (Extraordinary)
The fans love seeing this player on the pitch so much that even the opposing fans cheer for your team. For each player with Fan Favourite on the pitch your team receives an additional +1 FAME modifier for any Kick-Off table results, but not for the Winnings roll.Spoiler : Screenshot of the skill in-game :
Winning a Blood Bowl 2 official season will be the only way to get this skill.
- 2800 Cyans are distributed in the Champion Cup, as follow:
- 1st - 500 Cyans
- 2nd - 400 Cyans
- 3rd-4th - 300 Cyans
- 5th to 8th - 200 Cyans
- 9th to 16th - 100 Cyans
- Use of exploits will result in a ban. Please report the use of any exploits by PM to the admin team.
- In-game griefing includes using non-game mechanisms (such as continual use of the pause button) to harass your opponent. It will result in a ban. Again, please report such exploits to the admin team.
- To be absolutely clear, fouling is allowed at any time you are allowed to do so. So is stalling (i.e. clock management). These are not exploits, or considered unsportsmanlike in this league.
- Kids play this game too, so bear that in mind when making your team. Your team may be ejected from the league if the team name and/or player names are considered offensive by the admin team and/or Focus/Cyanide.
- If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact Netheos directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots (F12) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue.
The above list is subject to change, particularly between seasons.
The admin team consists of:
The moderators can be contacted by PM on these forums.
Click here to see the PS4 Champion Ladder Rules
Focus Home Interactive & Cyanide Studio