Word of appreciation

Mulldripster

Word of appreciation

Postby Mulldripster » 03 April 2017, 21:47

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation of what the implemention of the champions ladder has given me and brought to the game that I love. It has come to my attention that the admin team, or at least some of them, are not even paid for the work and time they put into making this league a great experience. An extra thanks to those awesome people!

It's great to see BloodBowl2 being a game in constant development and improving so fast (although I have to say there are plenty of room for those improvements). I for one can't wait to get my hands on Legendary Edition!

Much love <3
Mulld

vgpurist
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vgpurist/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vgpurist

Re: Word of appreciation

Postby vgpurist » 03 April 2017, 22:00

Thanks Mulldripster! It is for our own love of Blood Bowl that keeps us going as well. Seeing the Champions Ladder grow and becoming a better place to play has been wonderful experience and I'm glad to be a part of it.
VG Purist

YouTube
Twitch

dode74

Postby dode74 » 03 April 2017, 22:12

Thanks Mulldripster. None of the admin team are paid - the bucks stop with Netheos ;)

I echo VGP's thoughts.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 06 April 2017, 05:57

Thanks Mulldripster. None of the admin team are paid - the bucks stop with Netheos ;)

I echo VGP's thoughts.
Yup none of us are paid. We do it because we love this game and want to make the community better and better. All of us are either actively adminning other prominent leagues currently, or have in the past. So we all have a great level of experience with this kind of work. And we all love doing it (at least I do)...haha

Thanks for the thoughts!

Spydyr
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Return to “Former Seasons”