Brick Bloodstone And Team Reporting For The Ps4

BernieBuffon

Brick Bloodstone And Team Reporting For The Ps4

Postby BernieBuffon » 13 January 2017, 12:49

Hello folks this is Brick Bloodstone here and I've got some great news for you! Now I know a lot of you don't speak human so I have brought a colleague of mine to translate the well endowed dwarf blocker Sterling Longloins for those who cannot understand human come to think of it you wont understand a word I'm saying now hmm anyway on with the show.

Well folks it has been a long time coming but Brick Bloodstone your famous loveable reporter for the PS4 has arrived. After becoming a legend on the playing fields with the Hullensia Pirates Human team as a dashingly rugged handsome Blitzer and lookalike of Brad Pitt not a dode pitt wannabee . I have retired and now have become the most popular news anchor man on blood bowl 2.

Translation
Hi I'm brick Bloodstone and I played for a team famous for sucking bigtime on the blood bowl pitch including defeats to various Halfling teams. I also have the looks of a guy who has had his face ran over repeatedly by a deathroller and only in his mums eyes can he be called ruggedly handsome. Unless Brad Pitt has also been ran over repeatedly by a deathroller if so then he may have a point. To this day Brick bloodstone is the only human to have the foul appearance trait. Hey this is my first gig as a anchorman but I'm going to spin it and fool you all into thinking I'm the bees knees.

I know what your all thinking you want to know how I got the name Brick Bloodstone well I will tell you. I'm so strong id say probably stronger then an ogre at the very least I carry this huge stone around and when the referee isn't looking I cave my opponents skull in with it and it gets covered in blood so becomes a bloodstone and there you have it. That's why I was so feared on the blood bowl circuit and why I am so famous.

Translation
I know you don't want to know why I got my nickname but I'm going to tell you anyway, I got the nickname because every time we went to the pub you had more chance of getting blood from a stone then me actually buying a round of drinks.

Anyway enough about me lets talk what you can expect from me and my team over this coming seasons on the Champion Ladder.

Interviews with Brick Bloodstone
Yours truly will scour the Blood bowl world and will sit down with the best coaches on the PS4 and talk about everything to do with our great sport. It will then be put on cabal tube for everyone to listen to. Of course we will put links in for all you Brickster fans out there.

Oh No You Didnt
Sterling Longloins will be scouring the pitches in the week looking for those disgusted shameless coaches who foul on turn 16 and will be asking them Oh No You Didn't. Longloins will be reporting on the Shameless behaviour and if there is any coach out there who actually kills an opponent player on turn 16 due to fouling and wants to be on the hall of shame let us know and we will give you recognition of being a dirty sneeky rat.

Hall Of Fame
Each week we will have a look at the Hall Of Fame tables and see who is making there team and coaches looking good and helping them get to the play offs. Also if we hear of any rumours stories scandals of certain players we will let you know about that also.

Player Profile
We will be looking at a player each week and getting to know everything about them and yes we will be digging for all there dirty secrets.

Did You Know
Everyone who has played blood bowl will have read the famous did you know titbits and they will be making an appearance in our reports the difference being the did you knows will be about people players and teams in the ps4 world.

The Champions Ladder
We will be looking at the big news and big talking points of the week with some guy called buffoon or something like that but I'm sure he will do a grand job for us.

Bricks Star Of The Week
We have a look at the star of the week it could be a guy or gal scoring a hat-trick of touchdowns, kills or some other amazing feat in that week who is worthy of such an award.

Your Fired
We will be scourging the blood bowl world for them players who cost you the game and make you go threw a years supply of salt in just the one game and we will be asking you did you fire them!!!!

The One Liners Nickname Challenge
The Buffoon guy challenges you to send him your one liners and the best and probably the worst will be reported on and the best one will be plugged live on air in a twitch match. Just like these well known one liners.....He's nicknamed the Postman as he always delivers and He's nicknamed the Sheriff as he always serves justice.

Ideas
If any of the community have any ideas let me know and I will do my best to implement them we are going for a fun weekly programme what will hopefully make people laugh or at least add excitement to the world of our beloved Blood Bowl. People can psn message Bernie Buffon with any ideas or leave on here and let me know if you have fouled to death any opposing player on turn 16 or if you think you have got the star of the week or the guy you just had to fire. Anybody brave enough and wants to be interviewed by the legend Brick Bloodstone let me know and we will get onto it.

Well that's it from Me Brick Bloodstone have fun out there score kill maim get that cheerleaders phone number and be merry and whatever you do you stay classy out there!

VpowerV

Re: Brick Bloodstone And Team Reporting For The Ps4

Postby VpowerV » 13 January 2017, 13:44

Amazing work Brick can't wait to see these reports!

seriousjest
Facebook: seriousjest
Twitter: seriousjest

Postby seriousjest » 13 January 2017, 15:21

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!! And the Longloins translations are hilarious!!
PS4 Champion Cup co-admin, co-host of "Live from the ManCave!!!," and your favorite Blood Bowl coach's favorite Blood Bowl coach

BernieBuffon

Postby BernieBuffon » 13 January 2017, 16:23

VpowerV wrote:Amazing work Brick can't wait to see these reports!

You sir can be my number one fan and you may worship me twenty four seven you obviously have great taste and marked for greatness if you listen to me you can go along way and become almost as good as me Brick Bloodstone the most amazing player to ever grace the blood bowl pitch
Last edited by BernieBuffon on 13 January 2017, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

BernieBuffon

Postby BernieBuffon » 13 January 2017, 16:25

seriousjest wrote:I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!! And the Longloins translations are hilarious!!

Yes longers as I call him is a clever git he can translate many languages I'm very happy that you cannot wait and watch the greatest anchor man strut his stuff

BernieBuffon

Postby BernieBuffon » 14 January 2017, 13:42

Anyone if they get fouled t16 let me know as I'm compiling a list for the new show :)

Return to “Champion Ladder PS4”