S3 Champion Cup Competitors

seriousjest
Facebook: seriousjest
Twitter: seriousjest

S3 Champion Cup Competitors

Postby seriousjest » 02 March 2017, 10:46

CONGRATULATIONS to the following teams, who will be competing for the 3rd Championship in the Cabalvision Champion Cup:

Dwarf: [B&T] The Punch Brothers (Stump_Humper)

Skaven: Brutas Blessed Vermin 3.0 (ReznorRulesYou)

Lizardman: LOS SAURIONETES (SERGUL77)

Orc: Balaenidae (Arzowane_5)

Dark Elf: Goingene (Deinar321)

Chaos: Thermonuclear POMB (CalciumCas)

Wild Card 1 (Chaos): Nightmare on Max (Stuntmandidi)

Undead: Afterlife Mints 2.0 (Synonimouse)

Wild Card 2 (Orc): Insanity Reins (Durrun)

Nurgle: Rottingham Forest (mellogo1d)

High Elf: Beamon (lonhro1)

Norse: [NBP] Glacial Cannons (Dymntd)

Bretonnian: Babylonia Braves (gasolemall)

Necromantic: The MML Pack (BernieBuffon)

Wood Elf: [B&T] Leaf Dancers (Ponghines)

Human: Tasty tacos for you (JasperSaurusRex1)

Want a preview of what these teams look like, complete with pre-Cup smack talk? Check out: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125944279

Want to catch the games live? Check out the Round 1 Schedule here: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=8557&p=78922#p78922
PS4 Champion Cup co-admin, co-host of "Live from the ManCave!!!," and your favorite Blood Bowl coach's favorite Blood Bowl coach

Mercy Flush

Re: S3 Champion Cup Competitors

Postby Mercy Flush » 02 March 2017, 13:47

Chaos: Thermonuclear POMB (CalciumCas)

Haaaa! Best team name awad :lol:

CalciumCas
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CalciumBB/

Postby CalciumCas » 03 March 2017, 10:19

Loved the twitch stream last night! Serious jest's voice is like honey and silk, and to be fair it gave me the horn (don't tell the wife) - Bernie however sounds like he's doing a really bad impression of an Eastenders actor.....OI RIKKY U SLAGGGGGG

At this time I would like to take this opportunity to apologise...TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! I'm gonna sharpen my claws, shine up my spiky boots, turn them sideways and shove them straight up your teams tradesman's entrance. My mission is simple....KILL ALL MENS!

A special message to Bernie...'Stay alive mate, I'm coming for you' - Our beef started when when he kindly offered to give me team building advice, and I replied 'I need team advice from you as much as I need a 2nd A-hole' - Nothing like a good bit of needle!

I am now entering a new era of NEVER CONCEDING AGAIN, I have (shamefully) in the past 'tactically withdrawn' which is bloody anal. No more. (Had to concede a few nights ago mind, RL issue came up)

In closing....

Expect fouls (T1-T16)
Expect death (Yours)
Expect tears (Yours)
Expect tantrums (If I roll a bucket load of 1's)
Expect the biggest crowd spectating for a finals game EVER (Because I'm bloody amazing and everyone wants to see me get it)

I raise a glass to all the other competitors in the finals....I'm going to murder you all.

Love CalciumCas

(Liking 'CC' Jest!)
Champions league Season VI : Concession count = 0 on PC & 2 on PS4 - BOTH BLUESCREENS. Sort this out Cyanide...

seriousjest

Postby seriousjest » 03 March 2017, 11:57

CalciumCas wrote:Loved the twitch stream last night! Serious jest's voice is like honey and silk, and to be fair it gave me the horn (don't tell the wife) - Bernie however sounds like he's doing a really bad impression of an Eastenders actor.....OI RIKKY U SLAGGGGGG

At this time I would like to take this opportunity to apologise...TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! I'm gonna sharpen my claws, shine up my spiky boots, turn them sideways and shove them straight up your teams tradesman's entrance. My mission is simple....KILL ALL MENS!

A special message to Bernie...'Stay alive mate, I'm coming for you' - Our beef started when when he kindly offered to give me team building advice, and I replied 'I need team advice from you as much as I need a 2nd A-hole' - Nothing like a good bit of needle!

I am now entering a new era of NEVER CONCEDING AGAIN, I have (shamefully) in the past 'tactically withdrawn' which is bloody anal. No more. (Had to concede a few nights ago mind, RL issue came up)

In closing....

Expect fouls (T1-T16)
Expect death (Yours)
Expect tears (Yours)
Expect tantrums (If I roll a bucket load of 1's)
Expect the biggest crowd spectating for a finals game EVER (Because I'm bloody amazing and everyone wants to see me get it)

I raise a glass to all the other competitors in the finals....I'm going to murder you all.

Love CalciumCas

(Liking 'CC' Jest!)

Haha glad you enjoyed it, and I love what you're bringing to the cup. Say Ha-lo to da Bad Guy!

I predict you and Bernie are BFFs by S4, though...S5 latest. ;)
PS4 Champion Cup co-admin, co-host of "Live from the ManCave!!!," and your favorite Blood Bowl coach's favorite Blood Bowl coach

seriousjest

Postby seriousjest » 03 March 2017, 11:58

OP edited to include the link to the preview, in case anyone hasn't seen it and wants to.

I will also edit the OP with scheduled match times and where they will be broadcast as the information comes in. Stay tuned!!

Return to “Champion Ladder PS4”