Rodents of Regret Can't Enter COL

Javelin

Rodents of Regret Can't Enter COL

Postby Javelin » 27 March 2017, 16:18

If you remember the Rodents of Regret played in the CCL Season 1 and made it to the championship game. After that season, I put them in COL Season 2 and played a match or two. They haven't played since.

I had the itch to play them again, so I tried to enter them into the current COL season competition. I'm not sure exactly what I did, but I think I exited the current league they were in (which was COL Season 2 which had ended) and then I tried to enter the current COL season competition.

Unfortunately I get an error stating that only new teams can enter COL. I'm not sure if this is because of the way I exited the league before trying to enter the new one or not, but other teams of mine that had played past CCL seasons could enter the current COL season.

Is there any help for the Rodents of Regret, or or they no longer able to enter any COL seasons even though they've never played in another league.

dode74

Re: Rodents of Regret Can't Enter COL

Postby dode74 » 27 March 2017, 16:33

It's because you left the league. You have to simply re-enter a competition. It's far from ideal, but the community wanted to prevent old teams entering the casual league, so...

Javelin

Re: Rodents of Regret Can't Enter COL

Postby Javelin » 28 March 2017, 15:34

So the code doesn't even check anything other than if its a new team? In that case a warning that you will never be able to join the same league again might be nice. I was just trying to change from my current division to a new division; but the way to do that isn't exactly obvious...

Return to “Former Seasons”