Anyone struggling to get match ups??

glasshammer

Anyone struggling to get match ups??

Postby glasshammer » 02 June 2017, 00:33

Hey guys,

Play a lot of BB on the PC and decided to get the Xbox one version aswell.

To show support for the xboxone tourney and keeping my fingers crossed that a cash prize will be added as well in later tournaments.

So I tried playing yesterday in the day and there was a 45min wait but still no game sadly. Late in the evenings I searched and had to wait 15-20min per game.

Just wondered do you guys know what time is best to get a match up?? And if there are any other xbox owners out there maybe some ideal times can be agreed. Just a thought.

I will be rolling Friday at around 10pm (I know rock and roll) so hopefully there will be others there for a game.

Glasshammer

Ronaldbeanio
Twitter: @ronaldbeanio_

Re: Anyone struggling to get match ups??

Postby Ronaldbeanio » 02 June 2017, 08:46

There is a big US population amongst the xbox blood bowlers, there are many games played during the night (UK time). The quietest time is during the day (UK) as most people are at work/sleeping. Games can be found fairly regularly from the evening onwards, but with this being our first season word is slowly spreading to the Open community.

I'd recommending joining this group for discussion and to get an understanding of the community.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3058814 ... 1/?fref=nf

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 02 June 2017, 09:49

I will be rolling Friday at around 10pm (I know rock and roll) so hopefully there will be others there for a game.
Without a timezone that could be anytime within a 24h period. ;)
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

glasshammer

Postby glasshammer » 02 June 2017, 22:43

Fair point Darkson,

UK time

I will try rolling most evenings around 10pm looking for some action, that is if anyone else in Europe fancys playing on xbox.

Glasshammer

glasshammer

Postby glasshammer » 02 June 2017, 22:45

There is a big US population amongst the xbox blood bowlers, there are many games played during the night (UK time). The quietest time is during the day (UK) as most people are at work/sleeping. Games can be found fairly regularly from the evening onwards, but with this being our first season word is slowly spreading to the Open community.

I'd recommending joining this group for discussion and to get an understanding of the community.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3058814 ... 1/?fref=nf
Thanks for this Ronaldbeanio,

Maybe there may be some traction in Europe when word spreads further, looks like some late nights ahead ;)

Glasshammer

Tizzle Bizzell
Facebook: Trevor Bissell

Postby Tizzle Bizzell » 04 June 2017, 01:59

I feel you on this I play late CST and matchups are a 10-45 min wait. We just need to recruit from col and invite fellow coaches. As Xbox1 got lil hype or mention of this till it started. But I seen you found coach fischy today :)

glasshammer

Postby glasshammer » 05 June 2017, 19:16

Yeah managed to find a few coaches, had some good games must admit it is a bit more dicey than the PC CCL, but some really good games. lost my first to Tominator last night sadly went to bed quite tired.

I have to apologise to one coach, I feel asleep whilst searching and woke up and it was Turn3!! luckily he conceded in turn 8.

Return to “Champion Ladder Xbox One”