can't reinstall

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
VoodooMike

Re: can't reinstall

Postby VoodooMike » 29 March 2012, 00:56

Fixed for you.
Don't make fun of him - I find the missing key excuse incredibly entertaining and I don't want him to be discouraged from posting epic poems and such using that convention. I may even take it up myself.
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 29 March 2012, 07:06

You need more "y"s in your posts first. ;)
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

stevie d

Postby stevie d » 02 April 2012, 13:47

Ok, I have emailed them all last week and have yet to get a response...any help you can offer?

stevie d

Postby stevie d » 02 April 2012, 14:55

they just sent it to me! thanks for the help!!!!

bossgod

Postby bossgod » 07 April 2012, 15:34

i deleted my game, went to redownload to find that i can't. no reason/alternative offered so i've ended up here.i've mailed nexway and recieved an email telling me that they haven't recieved the email i sent but apparently thats standard.

how long do they usually take to supply you with the product you own? just wondering because i need to get a league game played soon.

in all fairness, i know there are many problems/complaints about this game and the companies involved in it but not to tell you where you can download something you own is a joke. then when you do come to the forums to get an answer, you send your email only to be told they haven't recieved it. and then you have an uncertain wait for the product you've already paid for. how what these companies do is considered legal i don't know. i mean seriously, you pay for something that doesn't work correctly from day 1 then you get dodgy emails when you ask for help because they're limiting your access to your own stuff. >< complete joke.

Zunova

Postby Zunova » 07 April 2012, 17:15

i deleted my game, went to redownload to find that i can't. no reason/alternative offered so i've ended up here.i've mailed nexway and recieved an email telling me that they haven't recieved the email i sent but apparently thats standard.

how long do they usually take to supply you with the product you own? just wondering because i need to get a league game played soon.

in all fairness, i know there are many problems/complaints about this game and the companies involved in it but not to tell you where you can download something you own is a joke. then when you do come to the forums to get an answer, you send your email only to be told they haven't recieved it. and then you have an uncertain wait for the product you've already paid for. how what these companies do is considered legal i don't know. i mean seriously, you pay for something that doesn't work correctly from day 1 then you get dodgy emails when you ask for help because they're limiting your access to your own stuff. >< complete joke.
You're unlikely to get a response until they return to work on Monday(?) or Tuesday.

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 07 April 2012, 18:40

It'll be Tuesday, due to the Easter Bank Holidays.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 23:30

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Return to “Technical Forum”