[BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Proxi Winther Rex

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 02 February 2013, 06:38

You're -40 because of a -1MV, i think... At least a + MV gives a +40, so i'll guess it also goes the other way

Reed

Postby Reed » 02 February 2013, 09:48

Proxi Winther Rex wrote:You're -40 because of a -1MV, i think... At least a + MV gives a +40, so i'll guess it also goes the other way

No, that's not it. Negatraits do not lower player value. That's one reason why they are so undesirable.

The game seems to have a bug where two of the same +attributes are only valued once. Dungeonbowl has the same bug, here's an incident from there: http://www.dungeonbowl-game.com/forums/ ... =13&t=1293

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 08 February 2013, 14:01

Can confirm the "funny characters in chat" bug is still present: Game crashed with a "%" character in in game chat right after hitting Enter.
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

Ugnash

Postby Ugnash » 16 March 2013, 13:47

Not sure whether this one has been reported but over on the UKBBL we're picking up instances of players having their armour being broken and then being stunned (with the log agreeing with this and the stars circling the players head) but a he start of the stunned players teams next turn the aforementioned player is no longer stunned and is free to be stood up again and play as normal.

This is all the more difficult to spot and keep track of if you are playing as or against a low AV team as there tend to me more players downed in any given turn.

VoodooMike

Postby VoodooMike » 16 March 2013, 15:05

Viajero wrote:Can confirm the "funny characters in chat" bug is still present: Game crashed with a "%" character in in game chat right after hitting Enter.

Out of curiosity... do you get an error message when it happens or does it just drop you back to desktop without any notification?
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 16 March 2013, 19:37

VoodooMike wrote:
Viajero wrote:Can confirm the "funny characters in chat" bug is still present: Game crashed with a "%" character in in game chat right after hitting Enter.

Out of curiosity... do you get an error message when it happens or does it just drop you back to desktop without any notification?

Hmmm, cant quite remember right now but it should be realtively easily reproduced.

I think i saw a windows pop up with a message along the lines of "bloodbowl is not responding etc etc" and then I think it dropped me back to desktop.

Will try a MM and see if it happens again.
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 16 March 2013, 20:44

Yeah, no. I tried all kind of weird characters in chat and this time no crash.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 16 March 2013, 22:41

Did you try them after a number? Some people have said it may be the combination of a number with % which causes it.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 17 March 2013, 21:23

Reed wrote:
Proxi Winther Rex wrote:You're -40 because of a -1MV, i think... At least a + MV gives a +40, so i'll guess it also goes the other way

No, that's not it. Negatraits do not lower player value. That's one reason why they are so undesirable.

And +1MV is 30k anyway.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.

Darkson wrote:Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

Kjelstad

Postby Kjelstad » 19 March 2013, 22:32

Mauhur, I had a snot with two AG levels. It counted each ag as +20 until he got another level. It happens a lot with two AG skill ups. when he levels again it might fix itself.

Return to “Technical Forum”