[BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
LunchMoney

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Postby LunchMoney » 07 August 2013, 20:59

Undead teams are also getting a skeleton instead of a zombie.
I had forgotten this one, until this evening when I killed an ORc and got a Skele. Come on! It's not hard to fix, just change the code from Skeleton to Zombie! But I dont expect anyone in blue or red to even come here let alone red this thread.
Contact lunchmoney@exilesleague.com
Click here to read how to score in one turn, with a MA6 player
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.
I am a NAF rep. Email me your questions.

Nîme l'Ancien

Postby Nîme l'Ancien » 03 November 2013, 22:41

Another bug. When you have got a journeymen and he get 6 spp and you buy it. There is no spp roll and you can choose his skill as if it rolled a double.

LunchMoney

Postby LunchMoney » 04 November 2013, 08:16

dont expect anyone in blue or red to even come here let alone red this thread.
Come on, prove me wrong.
Contact lunchmoney@exilesleague.com
Click here to read how to score in one turn, with a MA6 player
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.
I am a NAF rep. Email me your questions.

brick128

Postby brick128 » 19 March 2014, 11:21

This thread was started 08 October 2011, 08:49 .

Why are some of these bugs still not fixed?

I still get on a regular base invisible players during set up before kickoff reapearing at some random place after kick off.
But yesterday my opponent didn't even get that 11th player, he played with 10 players and two reserve.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 19 March 2014, 17:17

This thread was started 08 October 2011, 08:49 .
It was started a lot earlier than that - this is just the 3rd version of this forum that the thread has been placed on. It was originally started during the closed beta testing for BB1, and yes, some of the bugs reported then are still in evidence. :roll:
Why are some of these bugs still not fixed?
Because Cyanide and Focus are incompetent and have proven themselves time and time again in capable of fixing the smallest thing, or even acknowledging the issues.

This lack of pride in their work (and it's not just on this game, see Dungeonbowl or Game of Thrones) is one of the reasons I won't buy the new version game on release but wait to see what the fools who part with their cash immediately say (the main reason being I refuse to buy a 3rd full price version when they've never finished the first one).
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

furluge

Postby furluge » 23 March 2014, 14:39

Yeah it's quite sad how many bugs they refuse to fix. Everytime I kill an enemy player in my league and it gives me a skeleton instead of a zombie I die a little on the inside. (It's happened about 4 times now.) Sad thing is even as the league commissioner I have no power to fix this since it's all locked in now. :(
Hampton Road's Online Blood Bowl League - Click to visit

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 24 March 2014, 00:18

Yeah it's quite sad how many bugs they refuse to fix. Everytime I kill an enemy player in my league and it gives me a skeleton instead of a zombie I die a little on the inside. (It's happened about 4 times now.) Sad thing is even as the league commissioner I have no power to fix this since it's all locked in now. :(
Well at this point, it's less about refusal than being incapable. The last programmer that knew the source code left over a year ago, so they don't have the knowledge to do it even if they wanted to. Not that they were particularly responsive even when they did have the resources.

Marni

Postby Marni » 31 March 2014, 21:58

I don't know If this is a known bug or not.
I have a wardancer with pro, and he leaped over a guy, then went for a pass which failed, i used pro, which also failed, then i used team reroll on pro which also failed.
should have been a fumble, or scatter launch, but instead gave me 1spp, and pass accurate.

The pass succeded, and so did the catch.
The log stops after the 2nd Pro roll failed.
Taste My Bad Karma.

Kjelstad

Postby Kjelstad » 03 April 2014, 00:23

I have had the pro/pass bug as well.

Grenouille

Postby Grenouille » 08 July 2014, 13:25

Something was wrong.

Oh, you can count the total amazon on the pitch. It's 12. The next drive, it was back to 11. (SP campaign)

Btw, I also had a bug with AI rosters, sometimes (more than 3 times already, I bought it a week ago) in "classic mode", one player has "+1 agility" and don't get the +1 but another player without the "+1 agility" actually have +1. And it does affect dice rolls.

I believe any "+1" can be transfered to another player for AI rosters. It certainly is somewhere in the team generation / match simulation.

Despite those problems, the game is enjoyable. AI is not "that" bad considering the challenge for a decent AI in a stochastic fully observable multi agent environnement, and the UI could have been way worse considering the rules of the game to be implemented (loads of exception in every corner).

The main issue I have is trust. I'm hardly trusting a software that exhibits those kind of errors when it's version is 3.0.2.2 (12 players, transfer of bonus, etc).

Hence, double skulls rerolling double skulls seem suspicious considering how often it seems to happen, and despite having seen a few people claiming the RNG had been tested, I have yet to see any document to prove it, nor do I have any informations about how it was tested, on which available data and results.

I strongly believe that all the bugs would be much less of a problem to the coaches if there was absolutely no doubt about the RNG and the rerolls.

Return to “Technical Forum”