[BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Loin

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Confirmed Bugs List

Postby Loin » 13 April 2013, 06:14

This was already mentioned, but the bug is still in the game. During interception the player didn't receive -1 modificator for tackle zone (of the thrower)

GameLog(02): KHO #09 Kr'athul Bloodmaster Catch {AG} (3+) : 5 + -2 {Interception} = 3 -> Success

Screenshot:
rubbl.org - русская лига Блад Боула

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 29 April 2013, 07:28

Viajero wrote:Yeah, no. I tried all kind of weird characters in chat and this time no crash.

It has happened to me again. I typed "50%" wihtin a sentence in chat and right after I hit enter... crash. Not representative at all I know but for the little it may be worth.
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

VoodooMike

Postby VoodooMike » 29 April 2013, 16:48

Viajero wrote:It has happened to me again. I typed "50%" wihtin a sentence in chat and right after I hit enter... crash. Not representative at all I know but for the little it may be worth.

If we can find a consistent method for making it happen then there's a good chance we could push out a community-made fix for the issue and/or tell Cyanide how to fix it. Given that it has been an ongoing issue for... y'know... years... it'd be nice to knife it once and for all.
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 29 April 2013, 16:49

VoodooMike wrote:If we can find a consistent method for making it happen then there's a good chance we could push out a community-made fix for the issue and/or tell Cyanide how to fix it. Given that it has been an ongoing issue for... y'know... years... it'd be nice to knife it once and for all.

We could add this post to just about every thread in this particular section...

VoodooMike

Postby VoodooMike » 29 April 2013, 16:52

dode74 wrote:We could add this post to just about every thread in this particular section...

Not really. Most issues are NOT things the community could fix, and being able to consistently reproduce a problem has not routinely resulted in Cyanide fixing those problems. A simple crash, however, is very likely the result of a pointer error... most of which are just an instance where the programmer forgot to put in a simple condition check - those can be patched in with only a few lines of ASM.

Much easier than changing complex program behavior.
Friendly Reminder: Correlation does not equal Causation - tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids if it'll help.

Sybaris

Postby Sybaris » 29 April 2013, 20:29

I can confirm a bug with Blood Lust concerning Pass and Hand-Off actions.

When you command a vampire to take a pass action in his activation, and the blood lust roll fails, the intended action greys out for the rest of his activation, even if you re-roll blood lust or actually have a thrall ready for a bite.

I've had it happen 3 times in the last two games with my vampire team.

Once, both passing and hand off actions have been greyed out, and the two other times, the intended action (pass or hand off) was greyed out, leaving only the other to be taken. This can obviously have catastrophic results for the vampire team.

Sequence:

Vampire has ball
Vampire is ordered to move then throw the ball or hand it off (in one go, it is not a "move" action)
Vampire fails blood lust
Regardless if the roll is failed or a thrall is near the intended spot to take the pass action, the pass action is now greyed out even though the vampire can move to its intended square.

Patch_G

Postby Patch_G » 02 May 2013, 17:37

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BB_LE.exe
Application Version: 2.0.2.2
Application Timestamp: 510fe249
Fault Module Name: BB_LE.exe
Fault Module Version: 2.0.2.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 510fe249
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0030b416
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Last turn of the game, 2-0 up after a Yeti walked it against all odds. Great game then kick-off and crash! I want to punch a kitten right the face until someone fixes these issues!! Had the game crash 6 times today. This is not acceptable and nothing seems to be a fix for it I can find.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 02 May 2013, 17:48

And you're unlikely to get any, seeing as no-one seems to be working on this title any more.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 02 May 2013, 18:12

Have you tried a reinstall?

McTaff

Postby McTaff » 11 May 2013, 06:52

Anyone else had an issue with Diving Tackle not activating against someone dodging away out of a square covered by more than just that player?

It's freaking frustrating.

Return to “Technical Forum”