Server migration 2013 bugs

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
magadusch

Re: Server migration 2013 bugs

Postby magadusch » 20 January 2013, 17:41

to be a little more precise:
i need matchday, home-team-id, away-team-id and bplayed (variable that confirms if the match is validated or not).

thx, Magadusch

FINTactic

Postby FINTactic » 22 January 2013, 18:42

Server migration caused not only mix on some results (1-0 result turned 0-1. This is now fixed thanks!) but also lost some of previous results on games played just before server migration (same turn on the league). Now we have replayed two of these missing games and everything has been working normally, except that no SPP (or MVP or skill upgrades) is shown after the game on player statistics... Normally when browsing characteristics on game statistics you can see casualties and level upgrades, but now the game shows just the casualties. The league host hasn't completed current round yet so it is possible that the SPP's will show after this but atleast it is now different than before. Is it a bug or on purpose?

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 22 January 2013, 20:52

Server migration caused not only mix on some results (1-0 result turned 0-1. This is now fixed thanks!) but also lost some of previous results on games played just before server migration (same turn on the league). Now we have replayed two of these missing games and everything has been working normally, except that no SPP (or MVP or skill upgrades) is shown after the game on player statistics... Normally when browsing characteristics on game statistics you can see casualties and level upgrades, but now the game shows just the casualties. The league host hasn't completed current round yet so it is possible that the SPP's will show after this but atleast it is now different than before. Is it a bug or on purpose?
The post-match display is bugged currently.

Screwie

Postby Screwie » 24 January 2013, 09:55

I just an across a bug last night. After hiring a star player on the "Star Players and Mercenaries" window and exiting with Confirm, when I re-opened that window I could not then cancel the star player hire (the little 'X' did nothing). I've yet to test this with mercenaries or other stars, but this is different behaviour from prior to the migration.

My specifics:
League type: Open
Team: Pro Elf
Hire: Sidewinder

Author184

Postby Author184 » 26 January 2013, 05:11

TBBL (league) is unable to connect using matchmaker, or challenge mode, they are having some type of connection issue within their league that if you would take a look at, they would much appreciate it.

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 26 January 2013, 07:27

TBBL (league) is unable to connect using matchmaker, or challenge mode, they are having some type of connection issue within their league that if you would take a look at, they would much appreciate it.
I'm not aware of any means this could be unique to a league - its working in every other league, more details needed if possible.

Kingpin

Postby Kingpin » 29 January 2013, 16:45

Hi loukas,

On selecting a team online a database called tmp.db.db (it used to be tmp.db) is created. Selecting "Match Record Chart" then "Calendar" used to create the table 'Calendar' in the tmp.db-Database with all the league games in it.
I need this table to update our (DBBL, http://h2024175.stratoserver.net/forum/index.php) League Management System. Will this feature be back? Or is there another way to get the Calendar-table from the server?
Well, I'm sorry a bout that.
I'll try to find a solution.
Is is ok if you have the data in another format (xml)?
On the other hand a public APi maybe available some day (I'(ve not say it will and I've not say when :) )
Any news about this?

A-r-c-h-o-n

Postby A-r-c-h-o-n » 29 January 2013, 17:06

The league is rolling since monday, so I guess they have solved it somehow.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 29 January 2013, 22:25

Anyone else having an issue whereby 1st and 2nd placed teams in a division both get the 1st place cash no matter what the 2nd place winnings is set to?

nitewolfchyld

Postby nitewolfchyld » 30 January 2013, 04:42

I'm not aware of any means this could be unique to a league - its working in every other league, more details needed if possible.
For matchmaking we get as far as "connecting" and it spins and spins and spins.. if you cancel it and try to spin again once out of every 3 or 4 times it wont' launch matchmaking spin at all.

In Challenge mode, after hitting accept on the challenge it gives you the connecting to opponent and then pops up a second accept challenge box which you can't click on. the challenger is given a message that the challenge was not accepted and the challenged has to close out the game completely to do anything at all as it continues to tell them they're connecting to the opponent.

TBBBL is a league of just me and my friend, and we're often playing on the same router, this could possibly be the cause? we haven't tried from separate networks yet, and in creating a second league, we encounter the same issue.

Return to “Technical Forum”