How to Activate Piling On?

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Erascael

How to Activate Piling On?

Postby Erascael » 19 March 2014, 16:59

HI there,

couldn't find any answers via the search function or elsewhere. Also, I couldn't find any answer to this issue in the manual.

How do you activate Piling On? When it's on auto, the player would pile on every single time, if I activate optional use, the client ignores Piling On entirely and never asks me whether I want to use it or not.

Are the any means to make it possible, that I can choose Piling On as I would be able to when playing tabletop Blood Bowl?

Thanks a lot in advance!

BloodSkull

Re: How to Activate Piling On?

Postby BloodSkull » 19 March 2014, 17:19

HI there,

couldn't find any answers via the search function or elsewhere. Also, I couldn't find any answer to this issue in the manual.

How do you activate Piling On? When it's on auto, the player would pile on every single time, if I activate optional use, the client ignores Piling On entirely and never asks me whether I want to use it or not.

Are the any means to make it possible, that I can choose Piling On as I would be able to when playing tabletop Blood Bowl?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you Disable Pile-On by accident? I just ran a quick exhibition and as long as you knock the player down and follow up the game will ask you if you want to pile on. The game will not ask you to Pile On if you injure the player.

Erascael

Postby Erascael » 19 March 2014, 17:37

HI there,

Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you Disable Pile-On by accident? I just ran a quick exhibition and as long as you knock the player down and follow up the game will ask you if you want to pile on. The game will not ask you to Pile On if you injure the player.
Initially, my PO-player would always Pile On, no matter what. Then I deactivated the first hook in options and activated the second one. Now PO is never used and neither is there any dialogue window asking me whether I'd like to (neither on both down nor on follow ups, stuns are ignored too).

BloodSkull

Postby BloodSkull » 19 March 2014, 17:42

Initially, my PO-player would always Pile On, no matter what. Then I deactivated the first hook in options and activated the second one. Now PO is never used and neither is there any dialogue window asking me whether I'd like to (neither on both down nor on follow ups, stuns are ignored too).

Both options are suppose to be active. If you turn off the first column it will ignore Pile On or any skill that is turned off in the first column. Make sure both are on.

Erascael

Postby Erascael » 19 March 2014, 17:48

Both options are suppose to be active. If you turn off the first column it will ignore Pile On or any skill that is turned off in the first column. Make sure both are on.
Ah, ok, thx, that means I have accidentally deactivated half of my skills.

Return to “Technical Forum”