Player key

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
DukeCorbeau

Player key

Postby DukeCorbeau » 19 June 2014, 21:36

Hi there,

This has probably been solved a million times already but here's one more:

I bought BB Legendary ed years ago on DVD version. After reinstalling it last week it asked for my player key, which is supposed to be on the booklets or manuals in the dvd box. Both player key fields on the booklets are blank though.

Is there a way to retrieve the player key?
If it is linked to an account somehow i can't remember my account name and or password. In a any case the game doesn't allow me much more than entering the key or quitting the game entirely, so if there is an ingame way to retrieve my info i can't get to it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Gallows Bait

Re: Player key

Postby Gallows Bait » 19 June 2014, 22:00

If the booklets were blank, how did you originally install it? :?

DukeCorbeau

Postby DukeCorbeau » 20 June 2014, 07:03

How indeed.

Like i said i can't remember ever activating anything. The product or activation key is printed on the disc. And while installing, the game fills it out by itself.

Now, i only ever used one email address for just about everything, but i can't find any emails concerning BB, GW, Player Key... whatsoever.
Is there anywhere i can look this up somehow? Login, email address, ...?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 20 June 2014, 10:11

DukeCorbeau

Postby DukeCorbeau » 20 June 2014, 17:38

Nope. That's not it either.

And here's another thing:
I found the game on my old harddrive. Booted it and it still asked me for the player key!

The plot thickens...

Img of problem below:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (248.5 KiB) Viewed 1434 times

DukeCorbeau

Postby DukeCorbeau » 22 June 2014, 18:45

I've sent an email to FocusTechSupport but they don't seem to reply..
Any other way i can contact them?

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 22 June 2014, 22:10

I've sent an email to FocusTechSupport but they don't seem to reply..
Any other way i can contact them?
Wait for it to be the working week, they, like most companies, are shut on the weekend.

Metatron76

Postby Metatron76 » 19 September 2014, 17:25

I have the exact same problem. The game fills itself in at installation, and then asks for a player key which isn't on the books. I'm completely stuck.

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 10:37

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Return to “Technical Forum”