Another substitution bug?

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
BugmansAdMan

Another substitution bug?

Postby BugmansAdMan » 16 July 2014, 12:32

Hi all,

I've tried looking for reports of this bug, but can't see anyone reporting it. Apologies if I'm repeating other posts though. Just to be clear, its NOT the bug where you can't place your 11th player. I'm aware of that one and this is something different.

On kick-off, following an injury, I frequently get a bug where I can substitute any of my players on the field for one on the bench, except the one guy who's automatically been brought in to replace the injured player. For some reason that 1 player, usually a lineman, refuses to be substituted and just remains on the field no matter how furiously I click to sub him. He just won't be subbed. Its not always the same guy, but its usually the 12th-16th in my roster (I do know how to use subs, so no need to explain the right-click to me). I'm not using any custom formations either.

Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone know a work-around for it please? :)

*Man, this game has a lot of unresolved bugs. Did they just not bother patching it or something?

Thanks.

dode74

Re: Another substitution bug?

Postby dode74 » 16 July 2014, 12:57

Yep, had that one myself. The lowest SPP/newest player cannot be taken off the pitch. I don't know of a workaround, I'm afraid.

BugmansAdMan

Postby BugmansAdMan » 16 July 2014, 13:08

Thanks for the confirmation. At least I know I'm not going mad then.

I've also noticed that if I injure an opponent's player and knock them off the pitch at the same time, I don't get any SPP for that. Is that a deliberate rule, or another bug I wonder?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 16 July 2014, 13:29

Not a bug, that one. The injury in that case is not caused by you but by the crowd. The benefit of doing that, though, is that no armour roll is made in order to depitch the player.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 16 July 2014, 15:05

*Man, this game has a lot of unresolved bugs. Did they just not bother patching it or something?
Incapable rather than not bothered. Seems every time they fixed one bug they added more, and often didn't actually fix the bug that was there in the first place. :roll:
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

BugmansAdMan

Postby BugmansAdMan » 16 July 2014, 15:29

Ah right, I got confused by the way the injury seems to register before they actually exit the pitch and get stomped by the crowd.

Yeah, all the persistent bugs after so many years on the market makes me less than hopeful for Blood Bowl 2. I guess I'll do what I usually do and just wait a year or so after launch to buy it, to give them time to iron out the inevitable bugs :)

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 10:57

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 10:58

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Return to “Technical Forum”