[BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
dode74

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Postby dode74 » 09 June 2013, 22:56

You have to select the result you want. It defaults to the original casualty.

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 10 June 2013, 06:16

It's working as it should - they just need to make sure they're actually selecting the new result before hitting Accept, because the first result is still highlighted when you use the Apoth, and it's likely that they just didn't make sure the result they wanted was the one that was selected.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Havamal

Postby Havamal » 10 June 2013, 08:34

Both player who got this error were quite adamant that they had selected the apoth'd result. It was in two separate games a few weeks apart. The first guy I was pretty sure it was just a misclick somewhere but the 2nd person meant I wanted to check it out and see if there was any out standing issues. Now I'm willing to accept it was just two mistakes on behalf of the coaches but seeing on the first post of this thread it does contain this happening as an error "Apothecary: The computer fails to apply the second (re-rolled) result after the use of an Apothecary" I thought it'd be an idea to chime in to say I was getting reports about that as well.

May I suggest if you are confident this never, ever happens, then you may wish to remove that from the list of unconfirmed bugs.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 10 June 2013, 08:43

Personally, I have never seen it apply the incorrect result.

Reed

Postby Reed » 10 June 2013, 17:08

It's not enough to select the new result. You also have to click the OK button. I've had two healed players die when I forgot to press it. Also, if you click the OK button without selecting the new result, you're still screwed. You need to do both correctly in 30 seconds. No pressure.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 10 June 2013, 17:10

I'm sure there are those who think it should default to the new result. That's debatable as there are many ways to use the apo, including using him on a BH to ensure that your player is back in the game next drive.

Havamal

Postby Havamal » 11 June 2013, 20:13

Personally, I have never seen it apply the incorrect result.
I've never seen a number of the bugs that have been confirmed, willing to believe they happen though. As I said, I saw it was on the unconfirmed bug list so thought I'd chip in that I've had two reports on it. I'm willing to believe they both misclicked, or did something wrong in error but both were adamant they selected the apoth'd result and then hit ok. From watching the replay it didn't feel like either of them exceeded the time limit but it's entirely possible.

Lord Vagrant

Postby Lord Vagrant » 12 June 2013, 01:23

My brother claims the apothecary hasn't applied the new result a couple of times.

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 12 June 2013, 04:44

My brother claims the apothecary hasn't applied the new result a couple of times.
Operative word highlighted. No one has provided proof to confirm there is a bug, and there are perfectly valid reasons why the new result might not have been selected, all player error.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Sid The Coach

Postby Sid The Coach » 12 June 2013, 04:57

The only reason for such "claims" that I might think of is people playing the Regeneration teams, and buying Igor who in his turn failed the roll and the injury stayed. So people might think that the apo hasn't been applied correctly as they weren't even given the option to choose the injury result.

But Igor is not an apo in the first place, he just provides a re-roll of Regeneration.

Other than that - haven't ever witnessed or even heard of apo bugs.

Return to “Technical Forum”