[BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Kjelstad

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Postby Kjelstad » 19 March 2013, 23:00

Nodi wrote:'Sure you weren't blitzing ?

Nope. After 1000 games I know better than to blitz with the player that does not have block or tackle.

I took my time planing each move because there were multiple dodges and if you plan out a vampires moves up to pass and he lusts you will not be able to pass. this was a no lust pick up that would not let me throw.

Also, prone players have not been using tackle but gazed players have been.

coreyh2

Re: Blood Bowl LE Unconfirmed Bugs

Postby coreyh2 » 21 March 2013, 05:21

sipertruk wrote:
Blood Lust: A Vamp attempts to feed on a Prone Thrall, kicking the game into an endless loop, resulting in the match's being abandoned.

I had that in single player mode, but with a Vampire feeding on a standing Thrall.
My Undead Vs. AI's Vampire.
The Vampire was lying at first, he raised blitzing and the blood lust triggered.
The Vampire started some sort of "dance" in a loop, the time counter stopped and the all I could do was abandoning the match.
The replay file crash the game.

This happened to me in a match. I was very confused. I'm glad to know its a bug I thought something I didn't understand was happening.

Ruiner

Postby Ruiner » 24 March 2013, 02:41

I don't see it on the main list, but there is a bug with Fend. You should be allowed to choose whether to use it or not, and in the skill options you can set it to ask, but when I've had my Fend guys blocked and knocked over I've never been given the choice to use it or not, it is always on as auto.

And before anyone asks, no the opponent didn't have Juggernaut.

Flight815

Postby Flight815 » 25 March 2013, 07:27

So this AI Vampire uses blitz from a prone postion. He stands up, rolls a one on the Blood lust roll. Now he's just doing the moonwalk in the same square and the turn timer is stuck at 3:44. Guess i have to abandon game :(
Here's a Steam Screenshot of it:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =133846947

Ruiner

Postby Ruiner » 25 March 2013, 21:48

Another bug, this time with disturbing presence. Apparently if you have the skill on your team it now affects your own players as well as the opponent.

Proxi Winther Rex

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 26 March 2013, 05:57

it now affects your own players as well as the opponent

Haven't it always done that??

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 26 March 2013, 07:58

I play Nurgle in a private league, and have never had it impact my own players. It comes up on the log, but it doesn't add any negatives at all.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Ruiner

Postby Ruiner » 26 March 2013, 17:39

MILLANDSON wrote:I play Nurgle in a private league, and have never had it impact my own players. It comes up on the log, but it doesn't add any negatives at all.

Alright, thanks for that.

Kjelstad

Postby Kjelstad » 04 April 2013, 21:05

I was in contact with two players (after a blitz), ball carrier and assassin, casualty on the ball carrier that i follow, other player said NO to shadowing, no injury roll, the game just freezes. Super ogre doesn't get points, just jogs in place. sure looks cool though.

[I abandon the match and his MVP was the ball carrier that has a MNG now and my ogre has 2 points.]

dode74

Postby dode74 » 04 April 2013, 21:27

Can you attach the replay and, if you have it, the logfile in an archive please?

Return to “Technical Forum”