[BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Hagerthehorrible

Re: [BBCE/BBLE] Unconfirmed Bugs

Postby Hagerthehorrible » 12 April 2013, 22:22

I have been having this problem with pitches. The past 15 or so games (campaign mode) have all been on the snow/viking pitch. No other. Anyone else having issues with the SAME pitch every time?

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 13 April 2013, 04:24

Old bug, never fixed. There are a couple of solutions on this forum, but I don't recall who posted them, and the search function sucks. I might have the wrong person, but try looking through Soapmode's posts.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

Crushstomper

Postby Crushstomper » 16 April 2013, 02:58

Wow thats a lot of bugs ... :(

I found an in match bug and i hope a solution.

This substitution bug occurred during 2 matches, After a touch down the message kept telling me that i only had 10 players on pitch, but it would not let me sub in the 11th (recovered from knockout) or 12th man try as i may to select him, it would let me "swap" the player, but not add him. I carried on with 1 man down. the next game i got the same message at 1st kick off... not happy, I tried everything but no go.

Fortunately, had saved the game at that point, when i restarted I had all 11 players on the pitch with 12th in reserve.

P.S. sorry if im repeating an earlier bug/solution, but i dont have 3 hours to read all of the known and unknow bug posts.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 16 April 2013, 03:32

Old bug, not fixed. If you continue it will randomly place an 11th player.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

AshToDust

Postby AshToDust » 11 May 2013, 22:17

Stab bug on last turn. The stabing action didn't resolve and I could not select anyother player...
clock run out and got a turn over but nothing happened, the game won't end.

Jaywalkerz

Postby Jaywalkerz » 28 May 2013, 17:09

Hi,

A quick scan of the bugs post s and I couldnt find this one:

T11 or 12 against HE. Vampire with ball declares blitz, fails bloodlust, successfully completes blitz but it the process of following up, a timeout turnover occurs. The vampire is not next to a thrall and walks off the pitch as normal but this time with the ball! The ball remains in his hand on the sidelines but the game continues and no action attempted by either player can return the ball before the half ends (second half so game ends).

My opp said he'd seen it once before and was somehow able to blitz the bloodlusted vampire on the side of the pitch thus returning the ball via a throwin. That was impossible in our game.

I feel bad as my opp was 1-0 down and had no chance to even the scores, although I was odds on to score again during the drive.

I have a replay if its a new bug. If its an old one - what exactly does it trigger on? Is there a way to return the ball - like blitzing the vampire on the sidelines? (!)

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 29 May 2013, 01:10

I've seen that reported before as well.
Home of the ARBBL

Jaywalkerz

Postby Jaywalkerz » 29 May 2013, 12:34

Do you know what the trigger is? Someone should update the front page as its not there...

Lord Vagrant

Postby Lord Vagrant » 04 June 2013, 07:00

Multiple Block/Stab
Next to 2 opponents, 1 is ball carrier. Blocked ball carrier, confirmed use of multiple block and stab. Succeeded in armour roll (KO). Ball scatters to another of my players next to ball carrier and is dropped. No to reroll catch. Ball lands in open.
Game is now stuck in stabbing animation to where the ball carrier was. The second opponent has highlighting arrows on him. Clock is frozen.
Forced to abandon match.

Havamal

Postby Havamal » 09 June 2013, 22:22

Hey guys

I'm running a private league and I've had two of my coaches suffering from the apoth not applying the rerolled result. Is there any theories as to the trigger? I'm assuming there isn't a fix i.e. someone going into the team and adding in the now dead player back, or at least a clone that has the same skills :)

I've got replays if they would be of use to anyone?

Return to “Technical Forum”