Cyanide, please adress the Team History / Motto bug

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Tasmanian Devil

Cyanide, please adress the Team History / Motto bug

Postby Tasmanian Devil » 23 March 2012, 21:57

Sometimes when You write Your teams history, this history overrides and deletes (replaces) the histories in a random
number of Your other teams.

I am aware that there are important bugs to fix, but if You guys at Cyanide find the time, please adress this.

I have 29 teams and for all of them I have written decent histories but I have stopped to type them in
because of this bug. Its a Sysiphos´work. With this bug alive I will never be able to type in and keep
all my teams histories. That is incredibly annoying and a pity ! If I had not taken screenshots, most of them
were lost by now and I put a lot of work into them.

Thanks.

Psyringe

Re: Cyanide, please adress the Team History / Motto bug

Postby Psyringe » 03 April 2012, 15:23

I would like to reinforce the above request.

I have only 5 teams so far, but this bug is already very annoying. Basically, I can never be sure that the motto, history, or shirt color of any of my teams will stick. Each update to any team may bork any of these settings for the current team or for any other.

Example: I played a match with may Undead team, during the match the shirt color was correct. After the match, on the level-up screen, my team's motto, history and shirt color had changed to that of my Amazon team. After correcting all that (I now have a text document with all my team histories, since I know that they will be overridden by this bug), I went through the pages of all my other teams, and noticed that another one had been overwritten as well. So I correct that one too, only to find out that this apparently caused another team's data to be overwritten now. After several corrections, the data is now correct for all my teams, but I know that there's a good chance that the next update to any of my teams, even if I didn't change anything and have just played a match, has a good chance of borking the data again.

I can't see how it'd be possible to maintain several teams this way. Which is a pity because the fluff factor of team histories and mottos does add to my enjoyment (if it works). If this bug is not confirmed yet, could it please be added to the list of confirmed bugs, so that Cyanide is at least aware of it?

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 23:13

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 23:14

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 23:15

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Return to “Technical Forum”