League playoffs

Any problem? Here should be the solution!
Domsterlord

League playoffs

Postby Domsterlord » 26 March 2012, 20:17

HI ,
I am commissioner of a league and we played open format for the season.

I want to play play offs and created another league which the teams should join, I have of course dismissed them from the regular season league.

However the game states that the teams cannot join since they are already in another league!

I have reset the old league and when I look at it there are no teams in it...

Why is this happening and what should I do?

Thanks!

Dom

Managarn

Re: League playoffs

Postby Managarn » 26 March 2012, 20:26

how long has been since they left the league and tried to join the new one? Sometime its just waiting for the server to update the information correctly.

Domsterlord

Postby Domsterlord » 26 March 2012, 20:57

ABout 24 hours...
How long does it ususally take?
Dom

Domsterlord

Postby Domsterlord » 26 March 2012, 23:12

I have even deleted the Former league and it still will not allow teams to join because it says the teams are registered in another league...
Has anybody experienced this before?
thanks!
Dom

CyberPope

Postby CyberPope » 28 March 2012, 03:01

I have even deleted the Former league and it still will not allow teams to join because it says the teams are registered in another league...
Has anybody experienced this before?
thanks!
Dom
I had something similar happen to me... but I joined Auld World with that team (which it let me do) then quit Auld World. then i was able to join the other league...

Maybe that'll help you.. but no promises.

Vindic

Postby Vindic » 28 March 2012, 04:26

I believe there is bug when you the commish removes the team(s). It still keeps the teams flagged as in the league. As cyberpope stated: The work around is having them join Auld World and then quitting the Auld league. They should then be able to join your new league. In the future I would just have the teams quit the league themselves and join your playoff league.

Why not just have the playoffs at the end of your season in the same league?

Vin~

CyberPope

Postby CyberPope » 28 March 2012, 18:14

Why not just have the playoffs at the end of your season in the same league?

Vin~
Sometimes the server puts teams in that shouldn't be in the playoffs. I have my own 'tie breakers' and I'm not sure anyone (maybe not even PMCC) knows with certainty the tie breaking system for people tied at the bottom of the playoff cutoff.

Having my own tie breakers has forced me to start a new playoff league to get the right coaches in.

Domsterlord

Postby Domsterlord » 29 March 2012, 00:33

We were running the league in open format and the playoff matches require OT...

Anyway thanks everybody for the swift answers I think it has solved our problem!

Dom

vanyessa

Postby vanyessa » 23 September 2018, 23:26

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Return to “Technical Forum”