The World Cup continues heating up!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Freki

The World Cup continues heating up!

Postby Freki » 03 April 2012, 08:35

The second day of the World Cup in full swing in the four leagues. All matches have not been played yet, but it seems clear that this is not today that the favorites will fall.

- At Goblin's Scribes, Darky eliminates Peter Walsh 2-1. He is the last representative of the Public League after the defeat of John Mark in the first day. For his part, the favorite Krycek (who had earned his ticket to World Cup in four of five playoffs tournaments) beat his brave opponent, Kulha, without any problem, with a score of 2-0.
- At CabalVision there has been a match between Doolitle's Undead and the Wood Elves of Nimrokon, won 4-3 by Doolitle.
- At College of Magic, Avian continues her series by winning 2-1 against Managarn.
- At Jim & Bob, the die is not cast! Defending champion Andriy has not yet played his match against Saintpaul, who must now feel the pressure rising. We are also expecting much of the match between Vulturesquadron and Tristelune, another big name in this league.

The second day must end April 9. A few more days to see if this year's favorites are really in top shape!
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Carillion

Re: The World Cup continues heating up!

Postby Carillion » 03 April 2012, 10:20

Shouldn't end Day 2 April 9 like it is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=973 ?? My game is scheduled for April 8.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 03 April 2012, 10:27

It's 9th.

Freki

Postby Freki » 04 April 2012, 07:56

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know why we have read April 6th i/o 9th.

Message edited !
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Return to “News & Announcements”