UK Games Day in Birmingham!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Freki

UK Games Day in Birmingham!

Postby Freki » 04 September 2012, 12:42

We are happy to inform you that Focus and Cyanide will be attending Games Day in Birmingham, UK, on September 23th!

Games Day is the major event about Games Workshop’s universe, where thousands of fans meet up every year. It is a unique opportunity to see a lot of awesomely painted miniatures, play games or paint yourself, find event exclusives, discover books and games, and speak with developers of the Blood Bowl video game!

The upcoming edition “Blood Bowl : Chaos Edition” will be playable there, and you will get to learn more about the future of the video game Blood Bowl!

Find us at Games Day this year in UK, we will be happy to meet you at the LG Arena, Birmingham NEC!

>> More information <<
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

jdbecks

Re: UK Games Day in Birmingham!

Postby jdbecks » 04 September 2012, 13:13

star player edition one day??? custom pitches and house rules...... :D for those who do not go to the games day...will you post the news here freki?
Underworld...what better than mutating goblins :D

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 05 September 2012, 00:06

Might have to go there, if only so I'll be able to post up the Khorne roster :P

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 05 September 2012, 10:06

Wouldn't attend a Games Day if I was paid. Much happier going to Colours these weekend (and Salute earlier in the year).
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

OmegaDestroyer

Postby OmegaDestroyer » 05 September 2012, 13:08

Are you guys sure you want to have the game playable at Game's Day? If you do, people might actually learn something about the game. :roll:

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 06 September 2012, 14:00

...and you will get to learn more about the future of the video game Blood Bowl!
I hadnt picked up on this!

Freki, does this mean Cyanide will be developing some addional stuff for Bloodbowl over and beyond Chaos Ediiton? Or that someone else will?
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 06 September 2012, 15:17

...and you will get to learn more about the future of the video game Blood Bowl!

Freki, does this mean Cyanide will be developing some addional stuff for Bloodbowl over and beyond Chaos Ediiton? Or that someone else will?
Well, at Games Day, Chaos Edition will still be a future release, so they can say it has a future, even if its one we already know about. :lol:

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 06 September 2012, 15:32

Well, at Games Day, Chaos Edition will still be a future release, so they can say it has a future, even if its one we already know about. :lol:
Yeh, I had thought about that possibility, but here is to hoping that the game will not just be abandoned after CE.
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 06 September 2012, 15:47

Indeed, I agree, I hope so too - despite my cynicism and concern over past performance, I'd rather have something than nothing and I'm at least hopeful when there is ongoing impetus to improve things. :D

OrcReich

Postby OrcReich » 18 September 2012, 12:32

After Games Day will the game be available on digital download or it's on beta phase?

And if available which is the estimated release date?

Return to “News & Announcements”