UK Games Day in Birmingham!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
tiamo69

Re: UK Games Day in Birmingham!

Postby tiamo69 » 03 October 2012, 11:40

Hi Freki;

thanks for 'Games Day' ticket & it was good to meet oyu & your colleagues...

I bought Dungeon Bowl on Steam after the show (my 1st ever Steam purchase) & was a little miffed to see that there was no Single Player option (you can't call the pre-gen teams option proper single player!) :(

Seen the release date for Chaos Edition; is that date Steam only or all formats?

I'd want to buy an old fashioned Hard Copy again & i hope that the price will be similarly discounted... :?: :roll:

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 07 October 2012, 20:05

Seen the release date for Chaos Edition; is that date Steam only or all formats?

I'd want to buy an old fashioned Hard Copy again & i hope that the price will be similarly discounted... :?: :roll:
It's for Steam and Direct Download - physical release is on the 18th October.

As for the discount, I think it only applies to the downloads.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

A-r-c-h-o-n

Postby A-r-c-h-o-n » 16 November 2012, 11:51

For the moment, I can't give you more information concerning the future of Chaos Edition as we are all working on the release but I will asap!
Hi!

So, are there coming any news about the future of BB:CE? Addons? Other teams? Reading again your first post kind of makes me think, there is still something more coming...

Return to “News & Announcements”