Chaos Edition: new screenshots and an exclusive offer!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Freki

Chaos Edition: new screenshots and an exclusive offer!

Postby Freki » 05 October 2012, 09:13

Blood Bowl Chaos Edition is about to kick off! One week from release, the game unveils 4 brand new screenshots, presenting a bit more the exclusive content of this ultimate edition of Blood Bowl: 23 playable races including 3 new ones with the malevolent Chaos Dwarfs, the outcasts from the Underworld teams, and for the very first time in Blood Bowl, the merciless Khorne Daemons! For their part, Amazons and Lizardmen inaugurate the all new stadium built in the middle of their tropical jungle... a foretaste of the new solo game mode "World Cup", which is promising intense and bloodier tournaments!

In order to thank as best as we can a large part of the community for the enthusiasm and support we received, we prepared an exceptional offer for players who already own Blood Bowl (standard, Dark Elves and Legendary editions). All owners of Blood Bowl, with no exception, will then be able to get an exceptional discount on their purchase of a digital version of Blood Bowl Chaos Edition, on the official store and on Steam digital download platform.

Blood Bowl Chaos Edition will be available for download on the official store and on Steam on October 11th (October 18th in European and Australian retail stores), but pre-orders start now! Blood Bowl players may also enjoy the exceptional offer we prepared for them right now, with their pre-order of the game.

>> Watch the images <<
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Gallows Bait

Re: Chaos Edition: new screenshots and an exclusive offer!

Postby Gallows Bait » 05 October 2012, 09:48

Love the screenshots - Underworld Blitzer and Thrower look so cool with glowing green elements!

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 05 October 2012, 09:55

Um, Khorne daemons have been in Blood Bowl before.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

jonnygreg2003

Postby jonnygreg2003 » 05 October 2012, 11:14

Hi Freki,

Thanks for the screenshots and the blurb. I was wondering if there have been any improvements made to the AI?

Many thanks.

Jonnygreg

Viajero

Postby Viajero » 05 October 2012, 11:29

I was wondering if there have been any improvements made to the AI?
+1, any improvement to Cyanide´s intelligence, wether artificial or otherwise, would be most welcome.
My general availability to start games is 20:00 - 21:30 GMT+1 during the week with some more flexibility on weekends.

Thsin

Postby Thsin » 05 October 2012, 17:20

All looks nice as usual, however I won't make an actual decision on buying the game until I see the Khorne roster. Can't you just show it now, seeing we're 1 week away from release.

Thsin

Proxi Winther Rex

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 05 October 2012, 19:51

I own both The Original BB (With patch to DE Edition) and LE on hard copy, bought in our local game shop...

As far as I know, the CE Edition only comes on Download here in DK...
With no Digital keys from former buys, how can I get the discount on CE, and where and how do I go to buy it??

CyberPope

Postby CyberPope » 05 October 2012, 19:55

Both those versions should have still came with an activation key and a player key.

Since they are hard copies, check the manual/box/insert or other documentation that came in the package. If either are still installed, check your registry for the keys.

If you've lost those I'd say you are S.O.L.

Proxi Winther Rex

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 05 October 2012, 20:05

Wonderful....
The keys is at the back of my booklet...

As english is not my native language, then....... S.O.L??? :?:

Return to “News & Announcements”