Blood Bowl: new website and forum!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Freki

Blood Bowl: new website and forum!

Postby Freki » 11 September 2013, 15:04

The new website of Blood Bowl opens its doors today! The updated website and forum have also been optimized for smartphones and touch tablets, allowing players to access all the information about Blood Bowl, wherever they are.

The website is a gold mine of information about Blood Bowl (the video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s boardgame that twists American football with a fantasy universe inspired by Warhammer): it explains the different game modes, gives lots of information about equipment, star players, roster and much more. Everything you want or need to know, whether you're discovering Blood Bowl or you're an experienced player, can be found there!

The website is also a hub for the community. The image and video galleries, which we will expand in the months to come with the upcoming Blood Bowl II, also feature a "Fan Videos" section, which will let you discover the best videos made by the community. You will also find the Dev Blog of Cyanide on the website where they share exclusive information about the game! Finally, the community hub of the site will let you follow in real-time all the activity surrounding Blood Bowl on your favorite social networks.

The Blood Bowl’s forum has also been reorganised. The forum is now full English but the ‘International Section’ will allow you to choose your language if you are looking for information concerning the game or if you are looking for new friends. It also welcomes a special section dedicated to Blood Bowl! Finally, the community section will allow you to present your league, stories and share your videos!
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Managarn

Re: Blood Bowl: new website and forum!

Postby Managarn » 11 September 2013, 20:33

Will get some time to get used to this new forum layout but atleast its a step in the right direction.

*Cheers*

Lord Thorlacius

Postby Lord Thorlacius » 12 September 2013, 09:32

I like the new site, good job guys ;)

Anktropia

Postby Anktropia » 13 September 2013, 16:46

So, you just erased 75% of the post in french... as for example all the publicity for ALL THE FRENCH LIGUE (and others...) ???!!!

I was always trying to not complain, but this, makes me angry... why at least u didn't just put them with the english posts ???

J'ai une requête : nous voulons récupérer le sous forum des ligues et recrutement en français !!!
Tous les posts et les pub des différentes ligues privées ont disparu, pourtant elles sont le fondement même de ce jeu ! Comment voulez-vous qu'on recrute ? qu'on survive ? et qu'ainsi votre jeu garde des joueurs ???

Anktropia

Postby Anktropia » 13 September 2013, 16:49

ok i found them... they are "invisible" and can be reached only searching for old message of someone

Freki

Postby Freki » 16 September 2013, 14:58

Hello Anktropia,

Je regarde ça de suite, avec le changement d'architecture certaines sections qui le devraient ne sont plus visibles mais je regarde pour les remettre.
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Anktropia

Postby Anktropia » 16 September 2013, 22:55

J'ai vu, merci Freki. Réactif et le problème est résolu.
Je me suis sûrement un peu emporté, mais il fallait être entendu, c'était important.

Donc maintenant je peux le dire, cool le nouveau fofo :)

oblib

Postby oblib » 18 September 2013, 16:08

The updated website and forum have also been optimized for smartphones and touch tablets, allowing players to access all the information about Blood Bowl, wherever they are.
Great news! I've been waiting for accessing information about Blood Bowl from anywhere 8-)
Too bad there is no new information to check out :lol:

PS: Taunt apart it's at least one positive step concerning the upcoming BB2 ... See you in 3 month ;)
Je ne m'en lasse pas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaXx2FD8B4g&t=0m35s
"Il y aura certainement les annonces avant... :? "

Return to “News & Announcements”