Blood Bowl 2: The stadiums open just in time!

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Koadah

Re: Blood Bowl 2: The stadiums open just in time!

Postby Koadah » 06 March 2014, 09:57

Key word I'm looking for here is optional. Will these things be choices for those of us that want to have both the extras and faithful to lrb 6 leagues?
This +1
Another +1

Will Freki (or someone) come back to answer questions generated by her statement? :roll:
+1
CaRBB

OmegaDestroyer

Postby OmegaDestroyer » 06 March 2014, 14:20

I think we should count ourselves lucky we got this scrap of information. If we are lucky, we should get another in 3 months.

bad_fur_day

Postby bad_fur_day » 20 March 2014, 03:18

Got beaten to a pulp by a skilled up Dwarf team then put most of a Skaven team in hospital with my Orcs yesterday. Surely one of the most fun games I've ever played. Can't wait for BB2! Thanks guys!
Chaos - Grim Reapers. 88 Wins, 7 Draws, 5 Losses against the AI on the way to the Bloodbowl Championship.

furluge

Postby furluge » 23 March 2014, 14:31

Sorry, but as long as the BB2 release doesn't have all the races, there just isn't any incentive to switch to it. for my league. :(
Hampton Road's Online Blood Bowl League - Click to visit

LunchMoney

Postby LunchMoney » 23 March 2014, 15:53

Sorry, but as long as the BB2 release doesn't have all the races, there just isn't any incentive to switch to it. for my league. :(
Why are you sorry?
Contact lunchmoney@exilesleague.com
Click here to read how to score in one turn, with a MA6 player
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.
I am a NAF rep. Email me your questions.

Gallows Bait

Postby Gallows Bait » 24 March 2014, 00:15

Why are you sorry?
+1

Really can't see leagues rushing to move unless forced. I'm sure I'll dabble with it and the leagues will probably move in time, but a planned out and publicised timeline of DLC releases for the remaining races would be really handy in planning that transition for those of us involved in running leagues.

Kjelstad

Postby Kjelstad » 27 March 2014, 18:17

I think we should count ourselves lucky we got this scrap of information. If we are lucky, we should get another in 3 months.
We should be lucky that we can protest it. If anyone should ever read this thread.

No one wants rule changes. Maybe this would be fun in some campaign.

People seem to want Blood Bowl, as much of it included as they can get. They seem to be doing to opposite. "all teams, all star players? No, but here is something you do not want at all!"

Confucius44

Postby Confucius44 » 31 March 2014, 21:59

Gorgeous screenshots. I think this looks really promising. If you're looking for suggestions, I'd like to request ambient occlusion (SSAO, HBAO, etc.).

For the purists, perhaps the stadium expansions could be linked to buying cheerleaders. Buy a new cheerleader and get a stadium extension for free. :D

bad_fur_day

Postby bad_fur_day » 31 March 2014, 22:55

Fanatical Fans;

Cyanide and Focus are overrun with overly excited fans. You have to make a roll on your FAME or be KO'ed.
Chaos - Grim Reapers. 88 Wins, 7 Draws, 5 Losses against the AI on the way to the Bloodbowl Championship.

bad_fur_day

Postby bad_fur_day » 02 April 2014, 01:18

Lost 3 matches in a row followed by losing two players, I was like;

Guys, what the **** are you doing out there? Your running around like a bunch of idiots. You have to make those blocks, not just get knocked down on your asses. We go over the plays again and again...

Lol.

Return to “News & Announcements”