BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRAILER

The latest news and announcements for the Blood Bowl video games.
Epy
Administrateur

BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRAILER

Postby Epy » 11 June 2015, 10:55

Hello coaches !

We can now officially announce that Blood Bowl 2 will be releasing September 22 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

We’re sorry that the game was delayed by a few weeks compared with its initial release planned this June. We delayed it in order to ensure that you would enjoy the most polished foundations possible for the next generation Blood Bowl experience.

As a thank you for your support and patience, you will receive an additional Blood Bowl 2 race: the Lizardmen or the Wood Elves, during pre-order campaign on consoles and PC. Their dedicated Starplayers will also be added to the game.

Blood Bowl 2’s races and Star Players aren’t just skins. They have their own AI, personalities, and behavior in game, as well as their own animations for all aspects of gameplay!

PC players who will pre-order the game on Steam will also be able to enjoy the multiplayer beta demo a few weeks before the release of the game.

More information is coming soon with regards to the pre-order bonuses and the different offers available, but until then, enjoy a video outlining Blood Bowl 2’s campaign game mode.

Blood Bowl 2’s campaign is a complete, story driven experience with various mechanics and twists-and-turns that won’t be found in any of the other game modes in Blood Bowl 2. The first few matches provide new-comers with all the basics of how to play, with a plot played out through cut-scenes designed with the game's new engine to pave the way for Blood Bowl’s central narrative.

Here, you’ll be granted the opportunity to raise your team and enjoy all the central mechanics of single-player league play, tightly woven around the fabricated lore of this venerable franchise.

Blood Bowl 2 will be releasing September 22 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Cyanide Studios & Focus Home Interactive

Funny Valentine

Re: BLOOD BOWL 2: RELEASE DATE, 2 ADDITIONAL RACES & NEW TRA

Postby Funny Valentine » 12 June 2015, 08:51

Hello

what do you mean by the multiplayer beta demo a few weeks before the release of the game?

rinku

Postby rinku » 12 June 2015, 23:40

He probably means some kind of beta demo that multiple people can play...

What's not clear about that?

Funny Valentine

Postby Funny Valentine » 15 June 2015, 08:49

I just afraid.
If a few week before release, is still on beta, it's smell not good ...

And what would be possible to do? Just some quick match like in Auld world, some ligue. It wille be possible to test trading player etc ...
Or we can only play Dwarf against humain on online party because all the only part it's still on work on progress ...

So many possibility hidden by "beta demo".

Calistarius

Postby Calistarius » 15 June 2015, 11:27

Funny Valentine wrote:I just afraid.
If a few week before release, is still on beta, it's smell not good ...

Ehm... most, if not all, games tend to be "in beta" untill a few weeks befor release... it's common practice amongst game developers! XD

Nefarius

Postby Nefarius » 15 June 2015, 17:07

So the game has been delayed "a few weeks" and the pc steam preorders will get to try the multiplayer beta "a few weeks" before the release. This either means that pre-orders will be getting access darn soon or Focus doesn't know the difference between weeks and months. It would explain a few things that's for sure. :lol:

LordSkully

Postby LordSkully » 24 June 2015, 01:45

September is not Spring 2015

Just saying...

dode74

Postby dode74 » 24 June 2015, 05:09

It is in the southern hemisphere ;)

rinku

Postby rinku » 28 June 2015, 07:20

Too right.

skillder

Postby skillder » 22 September 2015, 04:35

Hi,

I pre-ordered BB2 and didn't get a code for the lizardmen on PS4. I called EB Games and they put me through to customer services who emailed me a code, but the code has 27 digits and I have no idea where to redeem it. I'm from Australia..

If someone could help out by letting me know where to redeem the code for lizardmen race that'd be great.

Cheers in advance.

Return to “News & Announcements”