The Undead Team beta is now playable for all PC and Mac owners of Blood Bowl 2 on Steam!
To access the beta, just follow these steps:
- Go to your Steam Library, right-click ‘Blood Bowl 2’, and click ‘Properties’
- Navigate to the ‘Betas’ tab
- Enter the password: deathanddecay
- Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’, choose betaundead
Here’s the patch notes for the beta:
- The Undead team is now available with the Starplayers Ramtut III, Count Luthor Von Drakenborg and Earlice.
- A new roster interface is available. It combines the team and staff management in one page.
- The price of the Orc Blitzer is now 80k.
- The bretonnian blitzer has now access to agility skills on a standard level up (no doubles).
- Increase of the maximum team number per coach (40 instead of 25)
- Increase of the maximum competition number in a league (20 instead of 8)
- Matchmaking system prameters changes (processing time: 5min / Max TV difference: 500)
- Fix of an issue preventing the Xbox One controller from working on Windows 10
- Fix of a bug blocking a team slot
- Pass Block is now usable on a Long Bomb
- The coaches assistants are now properly taken into account for the kick-off event Brilliant Coaching
- Fix of a crash when trying a pass outside of the pitch in BB1 control mode
- Fix of a scrolling issue during inducement in hotseat with the combo mouse/controller
- Fix of a bug preventing the Norse AI from validating its placement with Starplayers
- The ball is now displayed properly during a Touchdown with some players
- Fix of an issue preventing the screen resolution to be saved on Mac
- Fix of an issue preventing players from using the chat in multiplayer on Mac