The Undead Team beta is now playable for all PC and Mac owners of Blood Bowl 2 on Steam!
To access the beta, just follow these steps:
- Go to your Steam Library, right-click ‘Blood Bowl 2’, and click ‘Properties’
- Navigate to the ‘Betas’ tab
- Enter the password: deathanddecay
- Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’, choose betaundead
Have fun testing out the Undead, and feel free to share your feedback on the Blood Bowl Official Forums and Steam Hub Forums!
Here’s the patch notes for the beta:
- The Undead team is now available with the Starplayers Ramtut III, Count Luthor Von Drakenborg and Earlice.
- A new roster interface is available. It combines the team and staff management in one page.
- The price of the Orc Blitzer is now 80k.
- The bretonnian blitzer has now access to agility skills on a standard level up (no doubles).
- Increase of the maximum team number per coach (40 instead of 25)
- Increase of the maximum competition number in a league (20 instead of 8)
- Matchmaking system prameters changes (processing time: 5min / Max TV difference: 500)
- Fix of an issue preventing the Xbox One controller from working on Windows 10
- Fix of a bug blocking a team slot
- Pass Block is now usable on a Long Bomb
- The coaches assistants are now properly taken into account for the kick-off event Brilliant Coaching
- Fix of a crash when trying a pass outside of the pitch in BB1 control mode
- Fix of a scrolling issue during inducement in hotseat with the combo mouse/controller
- Fix of a bug preventing the Norse AI from validating its placement with Starplayers
- The ball is now displayed properly during a Touchdown with some players
- Fix of an issue preventing the screen resolution to be saved on Mac
- Fix of an issue preventing players from using the chat in multiplayer on Mac