The Necromantic team will be available Thursday September 8th around 7PM (CEST), but most of the features and bug fixes are already available.
Necromantic Patch Notes
- The Necromantic team will be available Thursday September 8th around 7PM (CEST)!
- The game now displays the players in position to intercept the ball during a pass preview.
- The movement speed of the Undead has been increased by 15%.
- A new head is available for the Ghoul.
- The Dark Elf Starplayer Horkon has now a unique skin.
- A new option allowing to disable the camera auto focus during the opponent turn has been added.
- A new ranking system in ladder has been implemented (more info here
- A new official competitive ladder will be created Thursday September 8th (more info here)
- Two new heads are available for skeletons.
- Fix of a bug giving the money back after purchasing a journeyman.
- Fix of an issue with Igor who could heal a player at the end of a match even after failing his Regeneration reroll.
- Fix of a crash when a fireball activated the Necromancer.
- The Undead AI can't buy Apothecary anymore.
- Several ghoul animations tweaks.
- The Starplayer Ramtut III recovered his favorite beetles.
Discuss about this new HERE.