The Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri teams will be available Tuesday February 14th on PC/Mac, Xbox One and PS4 America - the day after on PS4 Europe. The features and bug fixes of the update are already available.
- New league option to ban stadium upgrades ("Enhancement" in the league options).
- New competition option to pause a ladder.
- New Competition feature to automatically launch a new season.
- During a game, an icon has been added to display the current stadium upgrade.
- More dice rolls are now displayed in the dice log: fans, initial weather, kick-off events, halfling chef, apothecary.
- Fix of Diving Tackle log.
- A team using the marketplace isn't a "new team" anymore. It can't pass the "new team only" filter.
- The bretonnian blocker now properly displays a cutscene when Piling On.
- Fix of the matchmaking not taking journeymen into account for some races.
Comment this post here.