The following will apply:
- Both Coaches arrange a Match and play -> all fine
- Coach A posts at Forum but does not get a reply from Coach B -> Coach A gets a win
- Both Coaches can not agree on a Match Time -> We'll see who is most available/makes most effort and that player goes through.
- Neither Coach Posts and no Match is played -> both Coaches out, one will get a win but his next round opponent gets a free ride ...
- Coaches must attempt to make contact and notify of that fact on this forum by the middle Wednesday of the matchweek at 1900GMT. Failure to do so will count as not making contact.
- Winning team must request validation on the validation thread.
- If there is a dispute over a result (e.g. your opponent used the 12th man bug to his advantage) then post the nature of the dispute on that thread. Be sure to keep the replay and logfile from your game to make dispute resolution easier.
- Logfile: C:\Users\Name\Documents\BloodBowlLegendary\BB_LE000.log
- Replay: C:\Users\Name\Documents\BloodBowlLegendary\Saves\Replays\ReplayDateandTime.db
- league: Jim&Bob - world cup 2011
- password: WCupJ&B
DO NOT LEAVE THE CONTEST UNTIL YOUR GAME IS VALIDATED.
The dates below are provisional and may be brought forward, but WILL NOT be extended. Matchdays will roll over by 2000 GMT on the Wednesday.
semi finale - 16th April -7th May (you have 3 weeks since you finished the previous day ahead of schedule)