Qualified Players and rules

dode74

Re: Qualified Players and rules

Postby dode74 » 25 February 2012, 21:54

I'm waiting for either people to apply or for instructions on what to do. If this were my contest I know it would have been running, and finished, several months ago, but sadly it isn't.

Sandune

Postby Sandune » 25 February 2012, 22:10

Oh I know Dode mate, and I'm sure everyone who even just lurks on these forums and occasionally plays the game knows that too.

In fact, we all WISH it had been had be handed over to someone with a proven track record, the support of the player base and commitment to the game...

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 25 February 2012, 23:26

We can only hope, if Focus decide to run something like this again, they'll just hand it over to us at FOL to do for them. I don't think Dode or myself would mind that much, and the same goes for the other FOL admins, and we'd run it a damn sight better than it currently is.

Sadly, that's not the case for this World Cup :(

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Jakerbeef

Postby Jakerbeef » 26 February 2012, 00:38

I truly don't mind about the delays- I think most of us are the same.

It's the lack of communication that frustrates. :(

Echoing the 'milly and dode would be better' sentiments. Milly's a bit tardy, but he'd still be an improvement. :D

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 26 February 2012, 07:59

Echoing the 'milly and dode would be better' sentiments. Milly's a bit tardy, but he'd still be an improvement. :D
Only been tardy due to being in hospital, then recovering, and now my nan's passed away.

It's not been a good month mate :|

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Ugnash

Postby Ugnash » 26 February 2012, 11:39

Only been tardy due to being in hospital, then recovering, and now my man's passed away.

Hey Milly sorry to hear that mate - commiserations, I'm assuming you meant to write Mam? You're right, you have had an incredibly dire time of things this month and that's probably a massive understatement.

On the ongoing theme of the thread, perhaps any further attempts should be handed over to FOL and some of the more dependable and well run leagues out there. UKBBL and OCC come immediately to mind but there are others and just to be on the safe side the groups could be organised so that none of the respective coaches would be handled by their own league admins...

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 26 February 2012, 20:17

Sorry, fixed the typo - I meant to say nan, but my netbook's keyboard is tiny, so I clipped the wrong letter! :P Cheers for the condolences though Ug, it's appreciated.

And yea, FOL, OCC, UKBBL, SvS, etc working together would be able to run something a lot better than the current and last effort for a World Cup.

Jakerbeef

Postby Jakerbeef » 27 February 2012, 03:56

Only been tardy due to being in hospital, then recovering, and now my nan's passed away.

Sorry to hear that mate. I put a smiley in to show I was joking, just some gentle ribbing.

Certainly nothing meant by it. :(

Azoth

Postby Azoth » 27 February 2012, 15:53

We can only hope, if Focus decide to run something like this again, they'll just hand it over to us at FOL to do for them. I don't think Dode or myself would mind that much, and the same goes for the other FOL admins, and we'd run it a damn sight better than it currently is.

Sadly, that's not the case for this World Cup :(
+1
People who believe they know everything annoy us who do!

Anktropia

Postby Anktropia » 27 February 2012, 18:44

too much jargon for my understanding...

Return to “World Cup 2011”