Qualified Players and rules

MILLANDSON

Re: Qualified Players and rules

Postby MILLANDSON » 27 February 2012, 20:11

I truly don't mind about the delays- I think most of us are the same.

It's the lack of communication that frustrates. :(

Echoing the 'milly and dode would be better' sentiments. Milly's a bit tardy, but he'd still be an improvement. :D
Only been tardy due to being in hospital, then recovering, and now my nan's passed away.

It's not been a good month mate :|
Sorry to hear that mate. I put a smiley in to show I was joking, just some gentle ribbing.

Certainly nothing meant by it. :(
No worries mate, sorry if I was snappy. I'm just a bit tired, under the weather, and emotionally worn out.

Think nothing of it :)

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

jair999

Postby jair999 » 29 February 2012, 04:50

So we officially had to be signed up for the 20th.

We still dont have enough teams to kick off. And we were meant to have played the competition or at least the first round within 14 days.

What's going down or who do we speak to for updates???

MILLANDSON

Postby MILLANDSON » 29 February 2012, 13:31

Check the general forum.

Given that Vince has now left Focus, I'd give Freki about a week to catch up on everything and get in touch with the admins of the divisions to sort stuff out.

Moderators do not represent Focus or Cyanide but do, when moderating, act on their behalf. Moderation posts and PMs will be in this colour.

Sandune

Postby Sandune » 12 March 2012, 02:22

I see Dode has his KO tourny's up - when will the others follow suit?
Anything at all in the slightest from the mysterious admin for the Jim&Bob tournament?

Nightworm

Postby Nightworm » 12 March 2012, 18:12

Man i wish Dode was running our Jim and Bob league. There is 100% x 0 Communication from them, I only got in the league luckily cause i asked another player for the password. I never got an e-mail as promised, and there is still no post from the admins ever .... maybe they only speak french>
?

jeffos

Postby jeffos » 14 March 2012, 12:58

Man i wish Dode was running our Jim and Bob league. There is 100% x 0 Communication from them, I only got in the league luckily cause i asked another player for the password. I never got an e-mail as promised, and there is still no post from the admins ever .... maybe they only speak french>
?
Hi Nightowm,

i am co-admin with Pibrac on Jim&Bob (and Goblin's), so no, we speak english, no problem. We are new, and volunteer, so don't be surprised if we just follow Dode's lead.

Jeffos

insanepiglet

Postby insanepiglet » 17 March 2012, 08:31

GUys,

WOW! I am glad I got the email ~ month ago to sign up... what a delay!

The whole communication of this has been really bad. What sucks about this WC is that I could imagine alot of players (including me) have gone onto other games and there skills will be much poorer now, not a true reflection of the 'top' 128?

I am in Jim and Bob's league... I don't even know who I play... Where to find the ladder... no links... within "qualified players and rules"?

I think it would be wise for league admins to communicate, at least starting information via email to all participates in the format such as....

Your match up is available here
**Link

Rules available here
**Link

Report cheating available here
**Link

Uplink video replays (is it a requirement?) avaialble here
** link

- If it is a requirement... can some one please tell me how to do it?

Top 4 finalist rules avaiolable here
** link

insanepiglet

Postby insanepiglet » 17 March 2012, 08:31

I saw somehting about posting here for a match up... to try and organise your match?

IVE POSTED

dode74

Postby dode74 » 17 March 2012, 08:38

If we had your e-mails (and I have asked) then we would.

insanepiglet

Postby insanepiglet » 26 March 2012, 09:30

LOL, fair enough...

I have sent a message to my second game opponent Nanx tonight for my second game to be played next Thursday night. (+8 GMT time - east australia).

Return to “World Cup 2011”