jeffos

Re: Goblin's Scribes - Validation

Postby jeffos » 27 March 2012, 19:19

validated here (3 matchs validated)

Darky

Postby Darky » 29 March 2012, 21:22

Game played between, Darky 2 - Peter Walsh 1

Thks for da game Peter, it was a very epic and strange match!!!

Valided on BB manager
Clan: S.E.S. Blood Bowl Team

Ligue principale: Franco Bowl

This Day, We'll Blitz!!!

Maniehl

Postby Maniehl » 30 March 2012, 23:31

Maniehl - 2 vs 1 - AndyDavo

Tense game where neither coach made any mistakes really. Came down to block dice that led to the start of overtime with 11 vs 9 on the pitch and 3 vs 0 RRs.

Andy did however make a spectacular TD on turn 8 that should make some replay reels. Andy: "I'm a little bit embarrassed about that."

My drive almost faltered late in the 2nd half, but gave it life with a 7 gfis by my team to give me some distance and breathing room. Could have ended badly for me, but for the failed dodge to get to my ball carrier.

Onwards and upwards Pizhamich and his lizards next

Varmae

Postby Varmae » 31 March 2012, 07:49

"Synchronization failure during the match"
During the match against Krycek, we experienced a failure of synchronization and the game comes off as not played. What should we do?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 31 March 2012, 07:59

CV and CoM would replay it.

Krycek

Postby Krycek » 31 March 2012, 08:01

lol

Thank you for this match. And saddened for your lack of success in spite of your good beginning of match with a blitz from the outset. On the other hand bizarre your loss of connection to 2 tours(towers,ballots) of the end, while my team leads 2 - 0.
I count on you to make the recording with BBmanager, as you had accepted at the beginning of the match, Given that I was not able to throw(launch) my application.

Thanks

Merci pour ce match. Et désolé pour ton manque de réussite malgré ton bon début de match avec un blitz d'entrée de jeu. Par contre bizarre ta perte de connexion à 2 tours de la fin, alors que mon équipe mène 2 à 0.
Je compte sur toi pour faire l'enregistrement avec BBmanager, comme tu avais accepté au début du match, étant donné que je n'ai pu lancer mon application.

Merci

Krycek

Postby Krycek » 31 March 2012, 08:06

And otherwise the match is counted well as played in the game(set,play), with 2 - 0 for my team. At the same time by leading 2 to 0 to the tour(ballot) 15, and the ball(bullet) everything at the bottom of your ground in your before last tour(ballot), I do not see how the score could be there otherwise, even 2 in 1 was impossible given that you did not have than 1 runner anymore.

Et sinon le match est bien compté comme joué dans le jeu, avec 2 à 0 pour mon équipe. En même temps en menant 2 à 0 au tour 15, et la balle tout au fond de ton terrain à ton avant dernier tour, je ne vois pas comment le score pourrait en être autrement, même le 2 à 1 était impossible étant donné que tu n'avais plus que 1 coureur.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 31 March 2012, 08:11

If there is a dispute then take it up with you admin by pm. Please keep copies of the replay and logfile as per the "details" thread.

Varmae

Postby Varmae » 31 March 2012, 08:47

And otherwise the match is counted well as played in the game(set,play), with 2 - 0 for my team. At the same time by leading 2 to 0 to the tour(ballot) 15, and the ball(bullet) everything at the bottom of your ground in your before last tour(ballot), I do not see how the score could be there otherwise, even 2 in 1 was impossible given that you did not have than 1 runner anymore.

Et sinon le match est bien compté comme joué dans le jeu, avec 2 à 0 pour mon équipe. En même temps en menant 2 à 0 au tour 15, et la balle tout au fond de ton terrain à ton avant dernier tour, je ne vois pas comment le score pourrait en être autrement, même le 2 à 1 était impossible étant donné que tu n'avais plus que 1 coureur.
Sorry, but a synchronization error is a mistake not my connection.
With respect to the game, remember that it was the turn 15, it was your turn 14 (13 for me)
and that you were playing without rerolls and doctor as well as an injured player and a dazed. By my side a wounded runner but with 3 rerrolls (no doctor)

Return to “World Cup 2011”