Forum Open League

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
LuintoST

Re: Forum Open League

Postby LuintoST » 30 October 2012, 22:04

Oh ok, silly me. Thanks! Will follow procedure. Happened twice, so that's why it's not coincidence.

WastedTrojan

Postby WastedTrojan » 10 January 2013, 16:13

Anybody know where to find Chaos Edition replay files? My CE was downloaded through steam if that makes a difference.

Last night I had an opponent pull the plug, wait 3 minutes and then reconnect and pull the plug again at half time. After waiting the 8 minutes he was back out in the chat room to tell me that how I played was "not ok." He pulled the plug after I scored on turn 8 of halftime to take a 1-0 lead and I gangfouled one of his players on turn 7. I would love to report this guy but I can't find the replay file

Proxi Winther Rex

Postby Proxi Winther Rex » 10 January 2013, 16:19

after I scored on turn 8 of halftime to take a 1-0 lead and I gangfouled one of his players on turn 7.
That's just common gameplay??? why quit on that???
He obviously shouldn't have been playing in FOL.

Jesse

Postby Jesse » 11 January 2013, 13:07

Anybody know where to find Chaos Edition replay files? My CE was downloaded through steam if that makes a difference.
in your my documents folder -> saves -> replays

Dearmad

Postby Dearmad » 04 March 2013, 21:32

Hey, what's the password for submitting a FOL match to BB manager? PM me please, so I can upload a match. Thanks.

NVM I got it! Logged into my FOL forum account. :)

Thanks for reading this worthless post.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 04 March 2013, 21:36

forum

meltz

Postby meltz » 07 March 2013, 02:05

Just a question i been thinking about for awhile. Is there some sort of Torny that the FOL runs to crown a champion? Would be sweet to try and qualify for it and would love more info on this if there is one.

Thanks and i really enjoy playing in FOL. Lots of good coaches and competition

Howitzer

Postby Howitzer » 15 April 2013, 14:06

I must say I was at first a little frustrated at not being able to join FOL due to the 10 game rule. I just wanted to play with some more reliable BB players and the lovely community I've found on this site :)

However the more I've played and the more I think about it, the more I am actually glad you have this rule in place. And I am looking forward to getting a team through all the trials and experiences to make it into this league!

Just posting my thoughts and thanks for running the league. Looking forward to playing with some of you some day.

Palandiell

Postby Palandiell » 26 April 2013, 17:37

Hey, just played a game with my only FOL team called High highnosed Highelves and I played a tie 2-2. I sustained 3 injuries, one guy misses the game the other 2 just badly hurt. I got one lvl up on my +str blitzer which is quite important since I can now give him dodge to make him stand longer.

But the match ended, I did not see the usual scoreboard (shows you mvp, how much gold you got etc) and it just went to my profile. I looked at my team, and I have no lvl ups. Under matches played it is also not there (it is the last match I played, nothing since then)

The match is just mysteriously gone. Can someone help me?

Aegis J Hyena

Postby Aegis J Hyena » 26 April 2013, 18:01

It does that to me too sometimes. If it doesn't appear within like 5 or 10 minutes, it probably got eaten (server inaccessible and it timed out, ditching the data) would be my guess.
Twitter: @Omegatani

Image Image Image Image

Civilization Game! http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90 --- come join us :P

Return to “General”