4 Exclusive Wallpapers

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
LunchMoney

Re: 4 Exclusive Wallpapers

Postby LunchMoney » 10 January 2012, 21:15

Hey Blood Bowl coaches, do you want to feel the atmosphere of Blood Bowl even on your desktop? What better than wallpapers? Here are 4 exclusive wallpapers for you! Do not hesitate to share it with your mates!

You can find it on the Facebook page of Blood Bowl

Thanks to Karl Kopinsky for those wonderful Artworks!
And for those persons, who for a great many reasons, dont touch stalkerbo...er... facebook, why not post them on your own website and forum?
Contact lunchmoney@exilesleague.com
Click here to read how to score in one turn, with a MA6 player
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.
I am a NAF rep. Email me your questions.

zgnity

Postby zgnity » 16 January 2012, 14:19

... Low resolution ... Can't read text ... over ...
A pathetic creature of meat and bone

Kamano

Postby Kamano » 18 January 2012, 11:39

Those Wallies are available in a high resolution (16:9 only though), you have to find and click the small "Download" Link below the images. You have to click them all seperately.
These Chaos Warriors are wearing skirts... o_O;

razor1uk

Postby razor1uk » 26 September 2012, 17:47

Ok, apologies if this the wrong thread - I don't think anyone would spend time to go through so many pages of topics to find th correct one, unless they were very bored, had a lot of caffine etc, so I am possibly comitting a sin by posting a self arranged fan-art BB wallpaper by myself, inspired by a few google searches...

Please Mods, if this in the wrong area/thread, please if you have time etc, move to where it should be along a pm letting me know where, cheers :D
Yeah, I know there's no 'Nurgle' player visible, figured it wouldn't fit and that the Chaos Beastman doubles for all Chaos; since there's no teams for T'zeench, Slaneesh and of course ...Khorne.

Return to “General”