The Chaos Dwarfs: statistics

Your rosters, your strategies, advice, etc.
Bucc

Re: The Chaos Dwarfs: statistics

Postby Bucc » 09 October 2012, 06:20

Hats are awesome, always has been. Too little hats around now a days. I really like how you made the Chaos Dwarfs look Cyanide. Well done!

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 09 October 2012, 09:31

Big Hats are stylish and awesome.

Da Gaffa

Postby Da Gaffa » 09 October 2012, 14:26

yeah man, chicks are all about hats. And beards.

Monstrum

Postby Monstrum » 09 October 2012, 19:31

^
LOL

but loving the CD animations and look... great job cyanide
DISCLAIMER: General advice based on my experience is always correct.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 11 October 2012, 02:07

;) Hmmm, I initially figured that the Chaos Dwarves would be a squad everybody would jump on the bandwagon of. I'll give them credit for being a great designed team by Cyanide, but I'll stick with my Old School Dwarfs instead.

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 11 October 2012, 07:06

you're trolling, right? Chaos Dwarves have been in the game since Death Zone ;)

hermanJnr.

Postby hermanJnr. » 11 October 2012, 15:15

A (virtual) pint to the (wo)man who creates a nice usermod that erases the ludicrous hats. I got the game running this morning and no, IMO a bloody giant football shaped statue on a hat is not "cool" :lol:

More seriously though, I really like the look of this team. They look similar to Norse, only more competitive in the long term and with "Werewolves on steroids".

I can't even imagine how nasty a Bull Centaur must be with Break Tackle, Block, Frenzy (and optionally MB/SF), terror of the sidelines I expect, not to mention pretty much a player custom-made for slaughtering Catchers.
Formerly on the boards as "NinjaGammaMan".

whater

Postby whater » 18 July 2013, 22:45

These guys are a much more fun team to play in comparison to Dwarfs. Even though they are really low on AGIL (I only play 2 Hobgoblins, and only have 1 in reserve).

Does anyone ever take +AGIL on their Bull Centaur or Dwarfs? This is mainly a question for the Bull Centaur (Sure Hands, AGIL, Block, don't really need Break Tackle if your 3 AGIL, maybe you roll a double and take Dodge).

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 19 July 2013, 07:02

+Ag on a Bull is awesome. Don't think I'd bother on a CD though.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 19 July 2013, 07:06

I have never chosen AG on a Chaos Dwarf, just because I can't imagine I'd get much use out of it, and also because there are so many skills which are more helpful - you really need Guard and MB, Stand Firm helps more than AG would. Maybe if they already had everything that they needed, but that's a LONG way off ...

I've never ROLLED Agility on a Bull Centaur, but that would be a lot more tempting. It would instantly make the centaur the best ball carrier on the team and a pretty unique piece. But it wouldn't be easy, on my team, the Centaurs are safeties and Blitzers, and need Block and Break Tackle over everything else. Break Tackle would be less valuable if he were AG3, but if he already had Break Tackle I'd probably skip the AG and just take a skill. So I guess AG is only really an option in the first two skills, and it might be just physically painful to take it as a first skill and put off Block ...

Return to “Roster & Strategies”