The Underworld: stats

Your rosters, your strategies, advice, etc.
Freki

The Underworld: stats

Postby Freki » 28 September 2012, 07:47

THE UNDERWORLD

Underworld teams are an unlikely combination of Skaven and Goblins. These teams are famous for the innovative dirty tricks and dastardly tactics they use in order to try and win, and for the acrimonious and violent arguments that break out in their dugouts when the over ambitious plans back fire (as they almost invariably do).

The most famous Underworld team are the notorious Underworld Creepers.

- Underworld Goblins, Quantity 0-12, 40k, MA 6, ST 2, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Right Stuff, Dodge, Stunty, AM, GSP
- Skaven Linemen, Quantity 0-2, 50k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Animosity, Normal GM, Double ASP
- Skaven Throwers, Quantity 0-2, 70k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Animosity, Pass, Sure Hands, Normal GPM, Double AS
- Skaven Blitzers, Quantity 0-2, 90k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Animosity, Block, Normal GSM, Double AP
- Warpstone Troll, Quantity 0-1, 110k, MA 4, ST 5, AG 1, AV 9, Skills: Loner, Always Hungry, Mighty Blow, Really Stupid, Regeneration, Throw Team-mate, Normal SM, Double GAP
- Reroll : 70k
- Apoth: yes

Starplayers:

Bomber Dribblesnot: MA 6, ST 2, AG 3, AV 7, Loner, Accurate, Bombardier, Dodge, Right Stuff, Secret Weapon, Stunty, 60k
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

Darkson

Re: The Underworld: stats

Postby Darkson » 28 September 2012, 08:14

Goblins? Or have you removed them?
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
plasmoid wrote:And hey, don't knock masturbating. Judging from this thread, it's a reasonably popular pastime.

LunchMoney

Postby LunchMoney » 28 September 2012, 08:21

Freki wrote:THE UNDERWORLD

Underworld teams are an unlikely combination of Skaven and Goblins. These teams are famous for the innovative dirty tricks and dastardly tactics they use in order to try and win, and for the acrimonious and violent arguments that break out in their dugouts when the over ambitious plans back fire (as they almost invariably do).

The most famous Underworld team are the notorious Underworld Creepers.

- Skaven Linemen, Quantity 0-2, 50k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Animosity, Normal GM, Double ASP
- Skaven Throwers, Quantity 0-2, 70k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Animosity, Pass, Sure Hands, Normal GPM, Double AS
- Skaven Blitzers, Quantity 0-2, 90k, MA 7, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Animosity, Block, Normal GSM, Double AP
- Warpstone Troll, Quantity 0-1, 110k, MA 4, ST 5, AG 1, AV 9, Skills: Loner, Always Hungry, Mighty Blow, Really Stupid, Regeneration, Throw Team-mate, Normal SM, Double GAP
- Reroll : 70k
- Apoth: yes

What Underworld should look like:

Spot the difference. Freki's team can only have 7 players!!
Contact lunchmoney@exilesleague.com
Click here to read how to score in one turn, with a MA6 player
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.
I am a NAF rep. Email me your questions.

Freki

Postby Freki » 28 September 2012, 08:26

I've updated my post.
BLOOD BOWL
Focus Team

LunchMoney

Postby LunchMoney » 28 September 2012, 08:28

Freki wrote:I've updated my post.

Typo's happen :)
Read the actual rule book? If not, get it here and read it before posting questions about rules.

LunchMoney

Postby LunchMoney » 28 September 2012, 08:28

What stars are going to be available here?

noobie2k7

Postby noobie2k7 » 28 September 2012, 11:57

Would rather have seen Chaos Pact but i'll certainly be giving these guys a go. I do like me some goblins and Skaven. I still don't see what makes these guys better over just playing straight Skaven though XD

douglowe

Postby douglowe » 28 September 2012, 12:07

noobie2k7 wrote:Would rather have seen Chaos Pact but i'll certainly be giving these guys a go. I do like me some goblins and Skaven. I still don't see what makes these guys better over just playing straight Skaven though XD

Nothing - they're worse. But that's the fun of it ;)

Pidpad

Postby Pidpad » 28 September 2012, 13:10

Most fun race to play, if you ask me (which none of you have, but hey)

noobie2k7

Postby noobie2k7 » 28 September 2012, 13:45

Imma get myself a warpstone troll and name him Catapult. Any idea what i'll be naming my goblins? ;)

Return to “Roster & Strategies”