Using Dark Elf team vs STR teams

Your rosters, your strategies, advice, etc.
Noxos

Using Dark Elf team vs STR teams

Postby Noxos » 22 October 2014, 08:13

I bought BB Chaos Edition off steam recently during a sale and I've been having a lot of fun but struggling against strength teams. I've been trying to focus on learnint night elves since I like the different options that having a slightly less squishy elf team. I'm having trouble especially on the offense thouh. It always seems like within a couple turns of the kick most of my team is stuck in a big scrum with the other team and I'm forced to start taking lots of risky dodges to try to get the ball down the field. How do you avoid getting entangled and how do you know when to go all out and lake a decisive push?

dode74

Re: Using Dark Elf team vs STR teams

Postby dode74 » 22 October 2014, 09:16

Dodge away, screen one side and leave a reasonable threat down the middle so you can switch easily. Strength teams are usually limited in mobility (either through low MA or low AG), so it's a maneuver game.

papercut_ninja

Re: Using Dark Elf team vs STR teams

Postby papercut_ninja » 22 October 2014, 12:35

Use handoffs/short passes to switch play from side to side or even backwards, forcing the opponent to respond and spread his team out. His slower players will get separated from the faster ones, giving you more open lanes and less tackle zones to dodge.

Return to “Roster & Strategies”