Goblin Tactics, Strategies and Builds

Your rosters, your strategies, advice, etc.
Colonel Panic

Re: Goblin Tactics, Strategies and Builds

Postby Colonel Panic » 21 May 2013, 18:57

You'll get more mileage from Block on Barf than anything else. People have passed on +ST to get Block, MV or AV aren't worth it.

On Puke, Dodge seems to be the logical choice, it has awesome synergy with Break Tackle, and makes him an incredible road block.

I only use the TTM play as a desperation tactic, but if you want to improve it, I think Pass helps more than anything else. Or Pro, which helps with everything.

Dalryk

Postby Dalryk » 21 May 2013, 22:21

Statisitcally, Pro is actually better than Pass for TTM. Pass only helps with the actual throw, whereas Pro can help on any of; Really Stupid, Always Hungry and the pass.

Plus Pro helps with the rest of your game as well, so I'd definitely go for that.

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 22 May 2013, 02:32

:lol: How many Goblin coaches in here have legitimately launched their "O" through having some mindnumbingly stupid Troll flipping the mischievous bastards down the Astrogranite ????. People who have been reading about the heroics of the Killwhackee Schmucks know that I don't given the fact "Springs" Verminstink (Pogoer) is a MA 8, AG 4 Goblin with "Block, Dodge and Sidestep plus Sprint". "Fend" next ???...

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 22 May 2013, 07:11

HC-Vanselow wrote::lol: How many Goblin coaches in here have legitimately launched their "O" through having some mindnumbingly stupid Troll flipping the mischievous bastards down the Astrogranite ????. People who have been reading about the heroics of the Killwhackee Schmucks know that I don't given the fact "Springs" Verminstink (Pogoer) is a MA 8, AG 4 Goblin with "Block, Dodge and Sidestep plus Sprint". "Fend" next ???...

Sure Feet on a regular skill?

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 22 May 2013, 21:25

:D I've witnessed the benefits of "Fend" on the Citadel Centurions Hamilton Newbury (Human Catcher) with Block, Fend, Dodge, Sidestep and Catch. I'm still thinking of "Fend", yet I'll see what "Sure Feet" might do in another 73 SPP with "Springs" Verminstink !!!

Colonel Panic

Postby Colonel Panic » 23 May 2013, 07:42

You can't assume he'll roll doubles :-D

HC-Vanselow

Postby HC-Vanselow » 23 May 2013, 13:31

:mrgreen: As Goblin coaches, we just hope for the best at everything from "Stunty" dodging rolls to being overjoyed when our Trolls decide to do something besides digging for boogers in their nostrils and yelling at nothing in particular. "Sure Feet" sounds as though it'll be beneficial for "Springs", but if "Fend" is available, I'll definitely making the bouncing bugger harder to clobber !!!

GaryW

Postby GaryW » 01 July 2013, 00:25

My Goblin Fanatic rolls a second double :)

Has Block and Might Blow and the double was a 6 :)

What would you choose?

Dodge for survival or the +ST?

Any other choices?

selfy_74

Postby selfy_74 » 01 July 2013, 07:31

Don't even think twice, take the f'in +ST. He already has block and MB. +ST makes him god-like.

Take it!

You know you want it!

:D

Edit: Hold your horses! Fanatic you say? Don't bother with +ST then take sprint or sure-feet for more movement.

What a shame, a +ST, block, MB gobbo would have been the absolute bollocks. :cry:

Itchen Masack

Postby Itchen Masack » 01 July 2013, 16:49

Yeah Sure Feet here. Tackle would be good if you could turn it off vs your own players!

Return to “Roster & Strategies”