How much Agility is to much?

Your rosters, your strategies, advice, etc.
TheSpydyr

Re: How much Agility is to much?

Postby TheSpydyr » 14 June 2016, 14:25

Hate to rain on your parade guys, but there will never be a ST5 Gobbo or an AG6 skink unless you are playing with House rules. The official rules specifically state that you can only ever add up to 2 points to a players characteristics from their base starting point.

"No characteristic may ever be increased by more than 2 points over its starting value or to a value greater than 10. Any additional increase must be taken as new skills instead."
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 14 June 2016, 14:27

And to that effect, I did have a Khemri Tomb Guardian who rolled box cars (double 6's) on his first 3 skill-up rolls. He is now ST 7 and Block! :)
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Valcurdra

Postby Valcurdra » 15 June 2016, 13:23

I would always carry an ag 5 or even 6 player if i possibly can, as a ball retriever.

After the first player though it loses a lot of value and I would probably pass it up if i got a third.

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 15 June 2016, 15:49

AG5 is splendid, especially on high MA players. AG 6 is debatable (though I'd most likely take it anyway). AG6 is really only worth it for retrieval (blodge sure hands, maybe leap). For stunties, AG5 is also debatable (because dodging into multiple TZs isn't an issue for them), but it's still nice for pickups, or in a pinch, for passing.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 15 June 2016, 16:02

twitch/the_sage_bb wrote:AG5 is splendid, especially on high MA players. AG 6 is debatable (though I'd most likely take it anyway). AG6 is really only worth it for retrieval (blodge sure hands, maybe leap). For stunties, AG5 is also debatable (because dodging into multiple TZs isn't an issue for them), but it's still nice for pickups, or in a pinch, for passing.

I can you tell you from experience that an AG5, blodging skink is absolutely amazing. I went anywhere (could've done that with the AG4 bump) and picked the ball up whenever I wanted with ease and there was nothing that my opponents could do about it.
Spydyr

Twitch
YouTube

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 16 June 2016, 13:52

TheSpydyr wrote:
twitch/the_sage_bb wrote:AG5 is splendid, especially on high MA players. AG 6 is debatable (though I'd most likely take it anyway). AG6 is really only worth it for retrieval (blodge sure hands, maybe leap). For stunties, AG5 is also debatable (because dodging into multiple TZs isn't an issue for them), but it's still nice for pickups, or in a pinch, for passing.

I can you tell you from experience that an AG5, blodging skink is absolutely amazing. I went anywhere (could've done that with the AG4 bump) and picked the ball up whenever I wanted with ease and there was nothing that my opponents could do about it.

I know, right? my COL lizards have an AG5 (my only BB2 legend) AND an AG4 skink. Supereasy retrieval, and 2+2+ passing play, bitches! =D

Still, I think my team might have been better for its TV if I had skipped the second +AG on the AG5. If skinks had been GA, I might have done it, but the suckiness of skink normal rolls is what convinced me to still get AG5 on him. Occasionally it comes in handy vs tail or diving tackle, of course.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

khelvan

Postby khelvan » 14 August 2016, 11:18

I have an AGI 5, +1 MV, Blodging, SideStep, SureFeet skink. I don't regret the second +AGI for an instant. He's incredible.

Return to “Roster & Strategies”