BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Sieglinde

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby Sieglinde » 13 December 2015, 20:26

So far program has worked great for me. Haven't gotten others from the league to try it yet so no idea how well it syncs with other reports. Only thing that could use just a little work is the presentation of the html stats. Other than that though, nice work so far!

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 13 December 2015, 20:57

Hi, great.
Let me know if you are having any issues.

Any suggestions on improvements are always welcome.

I'm no webbie or designer so if anyone _is_ and want to contribute, just write in this thread, mail me or just clone the bitbucket. :)

booncabal76

Postby booncabal76 » 13 December 2015, 21:39

Just a fewof things that are just as likely to be me being a moron.

1. It looks like anyone can disable any upload, even if it's not theirs? Not a big deal, and probably a nice option for league moderators to have full power; but wasn't sure if it was deliberate.

2. I have seen some duplicated uploads. One league member stated that it detected a pre-existing replay, but when I booted it up I had two copies of one game, timed at 2 mins apart, but the same match up. It could be one was a DC?

3. Our season is about to end and as it's a roundrobin, I believe I've read that this means everyone gets kicked out of the league, and then has to rejoin? I hope that's not the case, but if it is, will the previously uploaded games stay? Do I need to rename the league in-game to, say, "Div 1 Season 2" so your tracker can isolate it?

As I say, forgive my abject lack of understanding.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 13 December 2015, 21:52

1) Yes, anyone can add manual games (for concedes for example) or enable/disable games.
This is because I don't want to handle registration and passwords.
You can however at any time re-enable any game, no game is ever removed.

2) Yes, games that are replayed (due to disconnect or whatever) will become duplicate games.
I may be able to detect some of those cases, but I don't currently and I don't think I'll spend time on it.
If you see a duplicate, press "disable" and it shouldn't be part of the stats calculations.

3) Each game is uploaded to a folder equivalent to "LeagueName - CompetitionName" and also to a parent folder "LeagueName".
If you after this round-robin create a new Competition within the same League and with the same name, then games should be added to the same location as last time (and therefore stats will continue to build up).
If you create a new Competition within the same League but with a new name, then it will be separate from the last stats, but you will still be able to look at the "parent" folder that contains all games belonging to the Legaue.

mamutas

Postby mamutas » 14 December 2015, 07:03

Thanks, mordrek. This is great.

One thing I noticed today when I was trying the tool.
We have a competition with 2 divisions, and coaches from both had uploaded the games.
I can access the details about the games and teams that are in my division, but not from the other one.
When I go to parent folder, I see the standings and schedules from both division, but if I click on a team from another division, the page returned is empty.

Thanks for such great tool!

Cheers!

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 14 December 2015, 09:40

Thanks, mordrek. This is great.

One thing I noticed today when I was trying the tool.
We have a competition with 2 divisions, and coaches from both had uploaded the games.
I can access the details about the games and teams that are in my division, but not from the other one.
When I go to parent folder, I see the standings and schedules from both division, but if I click on a team from another division, the page returned is empty.

Thanks for such great tool!

Cheers!
Ah, yes, of course.
I did some optimizations on the upload stuff and probably forgot to create the team/player files for the parent folder .
I'll add it as an Issue.
Thanks.

Sieglinde

Postby Sieglinde » 18 December 2015, 03:23

Suddenly not working for me anymore. Not able to read my saved game files.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 18 December 2015, 07:10

Suddenly not working for me anymore. Not able to read my saved game files.
Crap. Game update.
Haven't had time to test yet.
Please send logs to count[at]mordrek.com (or post here).
Logs are in C:\ProgramData\BB2Stats\ (if you have an updated client).

It is very possible they changed the replay file again, so that would also be very nice to have.
It's the file called ReplayIndex.xml . It's located down under Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\

Edit: Or perhap they changed the replay format itself?
Please also send one or more (the newest) replay files (.bbrz) files from under Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\

Otherwise I might have time to make myself a new replay tomorrow to test it out.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 18 December 2015, 11:24

If you are using client v1.1, then it could be the same issues as "Mercy Flush" had and you should upgrade to version 1.2 over at http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/

Mercy Flush

Postby Mercy Flush » 18 December 2015, 16:48

Thats me!

Yes, thank you once again for your help on this, the new patch workes great. :D

Return to “General”