BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
User avatar
mordrek
Posts: 177
Joined: 10 June 2009, 09:27

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby mordrek » 24 February 2017, 15:49

Includes all in the "CabalVision Official League".

You are however not totally left in the dark.
* There is onesandskulls for dice graphs: http://onesandskulls.com/
* goblinSpy can get similar stats as BB2Stats if you look at the match view (spy-glass icon) and click "details".
This will download the match report from cyanide and perform BB2Stats parsing for that file and present it.
You will have to wait longer than when using BB2Stats though.
* You can set up your own personal BB2Stats server and upload to (or have one running on your desktop computer). The code and instructions are here:
https://bitbucket.org/mordrek/bb2stats
I can also assist if needed and give you binaries if you don't want to build it yourself.

Miraskadu
Posts: 201
Joined: 08 March 2016, 03:05

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby Miraskadu » 24 February 2017, 16:00

Thanks, was just asking to clarify. Those sides are great work.

lunarra
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 April 2015, 08:15

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby lunarra » 06 March 2017, 19:28

Our games dont upload anymore. Says that the ligue is "blacklisted", Games are uploaded but says URL is wrong or game is uploaded but not parsed. Confused, but still the league isnt updating anymore.

"indifference League"

User avatar
mordrek
Posts: 177
Joined: 10 June 2009, 09:27

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby mordrek » 06 March 2017, 20:05

lunarra wrote:Our games dont upload anymore. Says that the ligue is "blacklisted", Games are uploaded but says URL is wrong or game is uploaded but not parsed. Confused, but still the league isnt updating anymore.

"indifference League"


Please give link to league and I'll see what I can do.

lunarra
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 April 2015, 08:15

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby lunarra » 06 March 2017, 21:39

mordrek wrote:
lunarra wrote:Our games dont upload anymore. Says that the ligue is "blacklisted", Games are uploaded but says URL is wrong or game is uploaded but not parsed. Confused, but still the league isnt updating anymore.

"indifference League"


Please give link to league and I'll see what I can do.


thanks, here you go.

http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/league. ... JRQWIZDFOI

User avatar
mordrek
Posts: 177
Joined: 10 June 2009, 09:27

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby mordrek » 07 March 2017, 08:05

lunarra wrote:
mordrek wrote:
lunarra wrote:Our games dont upload anymore. Says that the ligue is "blacklisted", Games are uploaded but says URL is wrong or game is uploaded but not parsed. Confused, but still the league isnt updating anymore.

"indifference League"


Please give link to league and I'll see what I can do.


thanks, here you go.

http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/league. ... JRQWIZDFOI


Two games from yesterday up now, so guessing server was just busy.
The text about "blacklisted" is just a log from when trying to process the Cabalvision leagues, so not regarding your league.

lunarra
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 April 2015, 08:15

Re: BB2Stats: Advanced stats - a start

Postby lunarra » 07 March 2017, 12:07

thx for your quick replies! Long live BB2Stats! :P


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darkson and 6 guests