We are pleased to release a new major update for Blood Bowl 2 on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.
You can expect the update:
- Already available on PC.
- During the day on Xbox One & PS4 (except Europe).
- Tomorrow (May 4th) on PS4 Europe.
Full announcement HERE
Please find the full patchlog below.
- The Norse team is now available with the Starplayers Icepelt Hammerblow and Wilhelm Chaney.
- The ladder competitions now apply a new Matchmaking system to pair teams together.
- New Starplayers available: Benoin (Ithaca Benoin), Lewdgrip (Lewdgrip Whiparm), Bottol (Lottabottol), Quetzal (Quetzal Leap), Skitter (Skitter Stab-Stab), Willow (Willow Rosebark).
- A new tooltip is now displayed when a player block a player with the skill Foul Appearance.
- A new tooltip is now displayed when a player must use a GFI when leaping.
- New team pictures during team creation.
- The Coach view indicators disappear when the blocking dices preview are displayed.
- It is now possible to use Wrestle after refusing Juggernaut.
- It shouldn't be possible anymore to validate twice the same match in a league.
- Fixed a potential crash during a reconnection in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a freeze when using the Regenration skill in soloplayer.
- Fixed a freeze when a player used Stab on his second Frenzy block.
- Fixed a freeze when a player failed his Foul Appearance roll during a Frenzy or Multiple Block.
- Fixed an issue allowing to recruit twice the same journeyman.
- Fixed a bug allowing to get free players on the Transfer Market.
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of Pro when blocking with red dices.
- Fixed an issue preventing the log from displaying all the dispersion roll when throwing a player.
- Fixed the Touchdown camera with the Starplayer Dolfar Longstride.
- Fixed a bug preventing the second Stab with Multiple Block.
- Multiple GUI corrections.