goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
mordrek

Re: goblinSpy - league stats without upload needed

Postby mordrek » 09 February 2017, 23:49

Statsgrabber down or just server updating?
on vacation so cant check until next week. if down it should get back up tomorrow

Astedroid

Postby Astedroid » 02 March 2017, 14:50

Good work Mordrek, goblinSpy is a nice tool to follow Cabalvision COL results :)

For the filters on "League Results", could you add boolean operators between them ? At the present time, if I create filters with multiple statements, operator is AND by default.

For example, it's impossible to have a filter like this : "Home Coach = COACH_NAME" OR "Away Coach = COACH_NAME".

Moreover, it will be perfect if you add "Coach" in Filter choices (Coach = "Home Coach" or "Away Coach")

dode74

Postby dode74 » 02 March 2017, 14:56

Go to Team Matches and the Coach filter is there.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 02 March 2017, 16:54

Good work Mordrek, goblinSpy is a nice tool to follow Cabalvision COL results :)

For the filters on "League Results", could you add boolean operators between them ? At the present time, if I create filters with multiple statements, operator is AND by default.

For example, it's impossible to have a filter like this : "Home Coach = COACH_NAME" OR "Away Coach = COACH_NAME".

Moreover, it will be perfect if you add "Coach" in Filter choices (Coach = "Home Coach" or "Away Coach")
As Dode said check out teammatches if you're interested in specific coach. Each leaguematch is represented by two rows in teammatches, one per team to make those quries easier.

For OR filters, go into "advanced" mode by pressing "edit" and cross your fingers while you fiddle around.

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 18 March 2017, 06:05

Hi, goblinspy seems for whatever reasons omitted a game.

The league is the The Big O Div 2, the game in concern is between WesC's Wolves and TARDIS and was played 2017-03-04. Both game prior and the week after from both teams are there, just this one not.

Just wanted to let you know.

cheers,

Miraskadu

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 18 March 2017, 09:17

Hi, goblinspy seems for whatever reasons omitted a game.

The league is the The Big O Div 2, the game in concern is between WesC's Wolves and TARDIS and was played 2017-03-04. Both game prior and the week after from both teams are there, just this one not.

Just wanted to let you know.

cheers,

Miraskadu
Hi.
Yes, this can happen if for example:
* I am restarting the the server without checking that it's not busy...
* The game not being reported before I check (I check one day backwards in time at a time and use a couple of hours overlap when checking, but can still miss).
I should really have a button to allow users to re-check a specific date, but haven't gotten to it.

Anyway, I requested a new check for that date on your competition and it looks like it got some more data this time.
It should be available on the page within an hour or two.
Let me know if it isn't

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 18 March 2017, 11:00

Cheers, buddy. I'll let you know.

And thanks again for the awesome work.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 23 March 2017, 16:14

FYI: Added support for showing links to Twitch and Youtube next to coach name.
Added some of the big streamers.

If you want to be linked to, send me a PM with BB2 username and links to youtube and twitch page.

If you are linked to and for some insane reason don't want to be, then PM me.

SirIronclad
Twitter: @SirIronclad

Postby SirIronclad » 31 March 2017, 20:55

http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html

So I've asked around and apparently the site is not fully functional on Firefox, which is my preferred browser. I used to run it on Windows 10 Edge, so I could access all the features but Windows 7 Internet Explorer doesn't do the job, either.

Regarding Firefox: You can access all the "normal" features but data activation is buggy. More importantly you're unable to use any of the extended features via the (>>) buttons. Attempting to click on (>>) next to "League standings" doesn't extend the menu but opens the respective league standings list.

mordrek

Postby mordrek » 31 March 2017, 22:30

http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html

So I've asked around and apparently the site is not fully functional on Firefox, which is my preferred browser. I used to run it on Windows 10 Edge, so I could access all the features but Windows 7 Internet Explorer doesn't do the job, either.

Regarding Firefox: You can access all the "normal" features but data activation is buggy. More importantly you're unable to use any of the extended features via the (>>) buttons. Attempting to click on (>>) next to "League standings" doesn't extend the menu but opens the respective league standings list.
Thanks for reporting.
Figured out and fixed the (>>) buttons, but activation will have to wait until I feel motivated enough :)

Return to “General”