Community Update 04/01/17

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
JohnnyFeyev

Re: Community Update 04/01/17

Postby JohnnyFeyev » 02 February 2017, 21:41

6.99 in whatever made up currency that "e" thing is isn't really asking that much. If you don't like it you can wait until they go on sale for like $4. $7 is what most people spend on a cup of coffee and donuts every morning or a meal at McDonald's. If you can't go without your little extravagances once (or twice in this case) every 6-8 weeks, maybe video games aren't the hobby you should be pursuing. I just hope you never find out how much a team of miniatures cost. It might literally kill you.

To put it into perspective: 736 hours on record / $101 (price for basic game and 6 DLC teams- if you missed all of the free giveaways of them) = .14 cents an hour. There is no other form of entertainment that will hold your attention for that long at that price. And I consider myself a lightweight in hours played.

SaintTodd

Postby SaintTodd » 03 February 2017, 15:33

You're a bit high, I believe even on consoles the original price was $50, not $60.
But you're spot on otherwise.

Gorthaur

Postby Gorthaur » 06 February 2017, 21:11

I wonder if the CDs minotaur will look the same as regular chaos, it'd be cool if it had a model unique to that team but they might have just copy/pasted the minotaur over. Would be cool if there was a slight difference though, perhaps make him darker in color or something.

I remember when the nurgle team came out people were posting videos of the team on youtube before it was out (I assume they either broke an NDA or who knows...but it was a few days before the team launched), hopefully we get some sneak peaks of the teams in action/video soon.

Skode

Postby Skode » 07 February 2017, 10:39

I remember when the nurgle team came out people were posting videos of the team on youtube before it was out (I assume they either broke an NDA or who knows...but it was a few days before the team launched), hopefully we get some sneak peaks of the teams in action/video soon.
The reason was they get added and thus can appear as AI teams via patch before they're released to the public to download and purchase as a team.

As for minotaurs likely the same, no need to change them though you might get a new head if your lucky. I'm wondering if there's more new Star players to be revealed or updated (be weird seeing Ithica on Khemri being a dark elf model and all)

Gorthaur

Postby Gorthaur » 08 February 2017, 18:21

The reason was they get added and thus can appear as AI teams via patch before they're released to the public to download and purchase as a team.

As for minotaurs likely the same, no need to change them though you might get a new head if your lucky. I'm wondering if there's more new Star players to be revealed or updated (be weird seeing Ithica on Khemri being a dark elf model and all)
Makes sense, and yeah I guess the current minotaur wouldn't look out of place with the look of the legion of azgorh styled CDs. The 15th is next wednesday so hopefully we get a 100% okay on that being the date.

DarthPhysicist

Postby DarthPhysicist » 09 February 2017, 04:01

Personally, they could soak me for $20/team.

Nechiku

Postby Nechiku » 09 February 2017, 12:23

Personally, they could soak me for $20/team.
Don't say that, they 'll do it !!! :lol:

Return to “General”