Reporting a player

Everything dealing with the video game developed by Cyanide!
Svinto

Reporting a player

Postby Svinto » 18 January 2017, 17:48

I just had a game with a person in the champion league. everyone can have a bit of a fit wen they are having an awful game.
but this dude really takes the price, and needs to be dealt with. i dont know how to report him. so i got in here on the forums.

i got a TD down then he got a TD down. second half did not go well for him, and he started raging like crazy.

i was a Ginger, N****R, Nazi and he was saying he will pray for my IRL death. and that he wishes cancer on me and my hole family.

i told him that he should seek help and he should realize that he does not know who he is playing against. it might be a kid. he did not stop he was going on and on. then he disconnected and said that i should grab a beer cause i would need to wait the disconnect timer for the game to end. not being able to report people like this, is a problem.

calabim696
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Calabim696

Re: Reporting a player

Postby calabim696 » 18 January 2017, 18:33

Per the Champion Ladder rules.
If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact Netheos directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots (F12) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue.
Also your not supposed to name the coach publicly. Might want to edit your OP.

Svinto

Postby Svinto » 18 January 2017, 19:34

ah alright. well its too late for screenshot now. and i have no problem with namning that person. i have a feeling he will act the same with others. i mean i have been pissed and played against people that gets pissed. he takes the cake. worst person ever. he has a screw loose.

Svinto

Postby Svinto » 18 January 2017, 19:43

one idea could be that the chatlog gets saved with the replay. if they game still gets updated. that would be a good thing if reports needs to be seen by an admin or something.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 18 January 2017, 19:48

ah alright. well its too late for screenshot now. and i have no problem with namning that person. i have a feeling he will act the same with others. i mean i have been pissed and played against people that gets pissed. he takes the cake. worst person ever. he has a screw loose.
Doesn't matter if you are alright with naming him or not...the forum rules prohibit name shaming in any forum post. If you don't edit the post and remove the coaches name, then a moderator will as soon as they see it.

Spydyr
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

dode74

Postby dode74 » 18 January 2017, 19:49

That chatlog is saved in the logfile. There are two issues with this:
1. The logfile is overwritten each time you go into BB. So once you exit then re-enter the log is lost.
2. It's a simple text file anyone can edit. Not exactly convincing evidence.

Svinto

Postby Svinto » 18 January 2017, 21:18

well that is a shame about the chatlog. and on the edit thing. i won't. admins do your thing if you must. i inform.

gavrad76

Postby gavrad76 » 22 January 2017, 13:29

I have edited the op as we don't allow naming and shaming send a pm to Netheos with the match id, they will take it from there.

Return to “General”